+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi,

I got my AOR on 19th Aug (1st March applicant), in the AOR email it says, "When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. ".. Does this mean Name and the file number to be printed at the back of the DD or is like write the DD number in the attachment copy sent by the OINP ? Any suggestion wud be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rob2K said:
Hi,

I got my AOR on 19th Aug (1st March applicant), in the AOR email it says, "When you submit your new payment, please ensure you provide your name and quote your file number as it appears on the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) that you received by email. ".. Does this mean Name and the file number to be printed at the back of the DD or is like write the DD number in the attachment copy sent by the OINP ? Any suggestion wud be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)
I suggest you write file number beside the DD. Our identity is our file number.( you can write name too) Send a forwarding letter with other details and also send them copy of old DD if you have.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
Rob2K said:
Hi,

Congrats on your AOR will add you to the list.

Though not experienced about this my best guess would be wth the DD, you can attached a letter with all your details like name, number, File number and also on the package cover. But you can post this question in OINP chat group to get answers from Seniors who has done this before.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Rob2K said:
Hi,

just print your AOR pdf and send it along

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
@angel1719 and @bestofluck Many thanks for the reply, and please add me into the list. :)

I did ask in the Bank if i cud write the File number, name.. but they say not write anything at the back of DD. I posted the same question to the OINP, however no luck :( .. I'm planning to send across the DD by 25th Aug.. probably as @angel1719 suggested, i might want to send the DD along with the PDF copy OINP sent and a copy of the old DD too.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rob2K said:
@angel1719 and @bestofluck Many thanks for the reply, and please add me into the list. :)

I did ask in the Bank if i cud write the File number, name.. but they say not write anything at the back of DD. I posted the same question to the OINP, however no luck :( .. I'm planning to send across the DD by 25th Aug.. probably as @angel1719 suggested, i might want to send the DD along with the PDF copy OINP sent and a copy of the old DD too.
Do write file number at the backside. In case of forwarding letter and DD being separated, DD should not lose identity.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Rob2K said:
Sure, i will write down the File number for the convenience. :) Thank you
don't.. I got my 2nd cheque returned because of this :-[

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
don't.. I got my 2nd cheque returned because of this :-[
LOL I got AOR , my DD also en cashed and I had written name and EE no. on the back side. Anyway its his choice.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
LOL I got AOR , my DD also en cashed and I had written name and EE no. on the back side. Anyway its his choice.
this is what happened :(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
maged_mmh said:
this is what happened :(
I agree OINP is not predictable. They just want the reason to delay the process. So I also feel he should not write because my Dd was encashed much before in march and now may be they dont allow. your experience is the recent one.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Are we going to see 21st March onward applicants getting AOR today? good luck all for AOR ;) ;)

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
I agree OINP is not predictable. They just want the reason to delay the process. So I also feel he should not write because my Dd was encashed much before in march and now may be they dont allow. your experience is the recent one.
Oh God.. this is quite confusing, whether to write or not to write on the DD, @maged_mmh: What did you after you got back your DD for the 2nd time ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rob2K said:
Oh God.. this is quite confusing, whether to write or not to write on the DD, @maged_mmh: What did you after you got back your DD for the 2nd time ?
Dont write. Play safe. just write details in forwarding letter