+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rajesh020285

Mar 12, 2019
Estimated remaining processing time: 13 Week(s) from 15 Weeks .... is this a good sign .... funny thing is if this is an estimate from the AOR date (Oct 8th in my case) I have already reached the end of the 13th week and yet I am still at 51% ...

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Estimated remaining processing time: 13 Week(s) from 15 Weeks .... is this a good sign .... funny thing is if this is an estimate from the AOR date (Oct 8th in my case) I have already reached the end of the 13th week and yet I am still at 51% ...
I think what they are showing is estimated remining time. So it means you need 13 more weeks from the day you are checking the status. Next week it will reduce to 12 week and so on

Reactions: shank15

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Not sure where but I read someone's comment and I agree with him/her.

CEC candidates are already in Canada and earning and paying taxes to government. No advantage to process CEC application faster.
Hello, I am CEC inland too. I didn't understand. Why would that benefit to process FSW before CEC? I mean fees are the same no?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Good to see some PPRs on myimmitracker. Felt like a huge wait there.
I can only see a total of 10 PPRs issued from Sep 20 till now for FSW-O. Hardly inspires confidence..or am I missing something? I got rprf request and I thought it was a good sign but it seems like there is a long wait from here too..

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hello what's your AOR. We are exactly in the same situation am Oct 22nd - Outland
Same situation as in your criminality was passed, eligibility not started . And then eligibility is passed and criminality changed to not started ? Lol ...

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Disregard the percentage bar 200%, it shows no factual progress of ur application! Just ignore it absolutely.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
I can only see a total of 10 PPRs issued from Sep 20 till now for FSW-O. Hardly inspires confidence..or am I missing something? I got rprf request and I thought it was a good sign but it seems like there is a long wait from here too..
what is your Background Check status?

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Someone said less than 2% applicants post their cases on myimmitracker... and I agree. So 10 is pretty good... IMO.

Also, I'd like to add, someone in Sept AOR thread received PPR few days ago. He already submitted his passport. If things progress just the way they are, we might start to see October PPRs by the end of this month.
**Fingers Crossed**

lordfaraday

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know why they prioritize FWS, particularly FWS-outland instead of CEC?
While FWS-outland is from outside Canada who doesn't have Canadian working experience, CEC mainly studied, graduated, and currently working in Canada. my point of view is that the CEC application is quite easier to process and verify than FSW. With all advantages and covid-19 travel strict, CEC might have been processed fast but the fact, CEC is the slowest speed.
Even 2 people have the same qualifications, same job, same experience, same CRS, FWS will be processed faster.
I'm just wondering not discriminating FSW, PNP, or CEC.
From my point of view, I think if you look at it statistically, the proportion of FSW Outland applications surpasses that of CEC , PNP, and FSW inland. So to reduce backlog, attention might need to be given to the FSW Outland. Even the January 2021 confirms the drop from 5000 to only 250 PNP ITA issued. And on my my immtracker, note that it doesn’t capture the entire applicants IRCC received and not everyone gives their up to date status .

Reactions: blackknight12

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Ottawa is my VO too. All the best
Hello, I am confused as regard to eligibility. I read a lot here and there. Why some have criminality started before eligibility (my case) when others have eligibility passed first?....My VO is Ottawa too....

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Canada has recently made it mandatory to land with covid negative certificate. Does it mean they are going to withdraw travel ban? Does it mean things will start to move?

Reactions: Holy Cow

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
From my point of view, I think if you look at it statistically, the proportion of FSW Outland applications surpasses that of CEC , PNP, and FSW inland. So to reduce backlog, attention might need to be given to the FSW Outland. Even the January 2021 confirms the drop from 5000 to only 250 PNP ITA issued. And on my my immtracker, note that it doesn’t capture the entire applicants IRCC received and not everyone gives their up to date status .
Yes, I think you're right... there are more FSW applicants vs CEC... but I also think more priority is given to outland applicants vs inland. I think someone's application would be processed faster if they were Outland (FSW & CEC) than Inland (FSW & CEC).

The following article should provide support to this theory:
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/01/canadas-population-growth-slows-to-a-standstill-following-reduced-immigration-in-2020-0116684.html

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Canada has recently made it mandatory to land with covid negative certificate. Does it mean they are going to withdraw travel ban? Does it mean things will start to move?
Interesting questions , I hope eventually travel ban will be removed , and speed of PPR will go up to normal level.

Reactions: Preetam@BD