+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Thank you , i have chosen the communication between ircc and me to be via email. When i login to Ecase i can see that i can update my address. Just wondering Why should it be via web form ? Have you done this before
On email they said like this :
It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your/sponsor’s email/mailing addresses, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.
I didn’t change address, so I don’t know ecase it’s way to change address.
contact by webform is the way email to headquarters ircc.

NAVSNA

Aug 4, 2020
I have submitted outland spouse sponsorship application.
1. Can someone please share the link as how to check the status of my application in real time? where you get daily updates, is it Ecase portal, then please share the link?
2. Also please share the link to submit GCMS Notes request?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I have submitted outland spouse sponsorship application.
1. Can someone please share the link as how to check the status of my application in real time? where you get daily updates, is it Ecase portal, then please share the link?
2. Also please share the link to submit GCMS Notes request?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas
Here is the official link to request the GCMS notes https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
Any person in Canada can request this, free for their own info, $5 for someone else's or you can use a third party

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone has gotten COPR recently. I'm hoping that they are still issuing them even if it's at a slower pace.
We are still in process for a few months now ( our last good news was medical and background check passed )
It seems the offices have been working on something else called CERB related to Covid emergency payments according to another member.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone has gotten COPR recently. I'm hoping that they are still issuing them even if it's at a slower pace.
We are still in process for a few months now ( our last good news was medical and background check passed )
It seems the offices have been working on something else called CERB related to Covid emergency payments according to another member.
I got visa and copr (timeline in signature)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
did your Gckey account changed to BGC completed when you got Decision made ? I got Decision made on April 19 and my BGC in GCKey account still in process.
My BGC completed when i got DM. But in gckey i can see it only wheni got PPR

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
I got visa and copr (timeline in signature)
Congratulations. Best of luck in your move.

Just wondering if you or anyone else has noticed any restrictions on COPR issuance being applied to specific countries because of Covid.
Are they taking in people from some countries but not others or is the slower pace affecting everyone equally?
In our case the originating country is Philippines.

Reactions: Belarusian

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Did anyone else get any updates on their case after March, 2019?
You mean March 2020?
Most have all experienced delays from that point across the world. Some regions have been trying to process applications but in a lesser capacity.
I emailed the Canadian embassy in Colombia for my wife's application in May and they said they are continuing to process spousal perm residence applications.
I got a pre-arrival letter notice mid July and a fellow Canadian with an application in Colombia got a decision made change to his status around the same time. Both indications that applications are still being worked on.

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Did anyone else get any updates on their case after March, 2019?
My wife got decisions made and received pre-arrival services letter on april 19 after that nothing we still waiting PPR and still do not know if they will send it anytime soon

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020

Just wondering if you or anyone else has noticed any restrictions on COPR issuance being applied to specific countries because of Covid.
Are they taking in people from some countries but not others or is the slower pace affecting everyone equally?
Travel restrictions that’s why its delay

Reactions: Anne16

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

in my country there was no quarantine at all, moreover, the borders were open and the airport worked throughout the entire time (while all another countries were closed).

Reactions: Vazira and Anne16

NAVSNA

Aug 4, 2020
in my country there was no quarantine at all, moreover, the borders were open and the airport worked throughout the entire time (while all another countries were closed).
1. Did you receive your COPR through courier (hard paper copy) or electronically through email?
2. How did you get your Immigration Visa? Did you get your Immigration Visa stamped/affixed in your passport from your country's Canadian embassy? If this is the case then what I understood is that Canadian embassy of your country must have requested you to send your passport to them to get your Immigration Visa stamped/affixed on your passport and returned back to you once it was done?
Kindly clarify above two points. Much appreciated, thank you.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
1. Did you receive your COPR through courier (hard paper copy) or electronically through email?
2. How did you get your Immigration Visa? Did you get your Immigration Visa stamped/affixed in your passport from your country's Canadian embassy? If this is the case then what I understood is that Canadian embassy of your country must have requested you to send your passport to them to get your Immigration Visa stamped/affixed on your passport and returned back to you once it was done?
Kindly clarify above two points. Much appreciated, thank you.
1.Courier
2.I sent my passport to VO (I from Belarus but VO in Poland)

Reactions: eNAVARA