+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is wrong information. This question has already been asked several times over here. @JuCW You have to learn about only your province and federal leaders, and basically go over the fill-in the blanks section of 'Discovery Canada' book (Pages 34-35).
Thanks canvisa13. Have you given your test already ?

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
This is wrong information. This question has already been asked several times over here. @JuCW You have to learn about only your province and federal leaders, and basically go over the fill-in the blanks section of 'Discovery Canada' book (Pages 34-35).
The guide has information on other provinces, territories starting from page 44. This is part of discover, hence should be studied.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I have a question on the tests.
Do you have to learn up on the Premiers, Party in power, Lt. Governor, etc for other Provinces/territories ?
No, just your province

I’m not even sure I had those types of questions in my test. I don’t remember. I binge studied for 3 days upon getting my invite because I never previously touched the book lol.

Don’t waste your money on those citizenship test mobile apps like I did. The free online ones (especially from the public libraries) are enough.

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
I have a question on the tests.
Do you have to learn up on the Premiers, Party in power, Lt. Governor, etc for other Provinces/territories ?
Just learn the names of your premier, leader of opposition in federal and your provincial parliament, MP from your riding and MPP/MLA from your riding, leaders of all federal political parties (Justin Trudeau, Erin O'Toole, Jagmeet Singh, etc)

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
That's general information about other places in Canada. Who will remember MPP names from all 308 ridings? You must be kidding, right.
My apologies, I did not see the word "names" in the initial question. You need to learn about different govt. but names are not required. Federal names should be enough, but I havent seen CIC asking any names yet.

Reactions: JuCW