+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Hey Guys! I just checked my application status. It says: decision made but when I click on the decision made.

Then I see this:

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 28, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 6, 2020.
Does anyone know, if I will be receiving an e-mail or a letter mail about what was the decision that they have made?
I think, it remains that way only. For me also , its the same.

Reactions: his*marty

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Hope for the best . I don't think they will ask anything more now since your interview is done today . If they need something , they might have asked in your interview today.
The officer talked about my criminality expiring next week and he did mention that may need to get them done again.

gilex

Jul 29, 2020
My wife successfully passed the exam in late January, had the interview mid-Feb, and the oath on March 8. Webpage indicates that our case is complete. (October 2019 applicant, AOR Jan 28, 2020) All the CIC staff we dealt with were really kind and professional, overall great experience if you take this pandemic and the delays out of the equation.
To all the website contributors, THANK YOU guys for all the knowledge and background info that I was able to pick up on this forum, it really helped foster a community atmosphere.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hey Guys! I just checked my application status. It says: decision made but when I click on the decision made.

Then I see this:

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 28, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 23, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 6, 2020.
Does anyone know, if I will be receiving an e-mail or a letter mail about what was the decision that they have made?
Its means you are done with the process. Either you are done with interview or there is no interview for you now. Just wait of Oath email. Congrats :)/

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
I think ircc office in vancouver doesn’t work at all for me..:(
They are way too prompt with their responses, at the least in my case.

gilex

Jul 29, 2020
Its means you are done with the process. Either you are done with interview or there is no interview for you now. Just wait of Oath email. Congrats :)/
It was exactly the same for us. 'Decision Made' became 'Completed' the day after the (virtual) Oath. Once we clicked on 'Completed' there was another line below #3 saying 'You became a Canadian Citizen on mm-dd-yyyy'

manug

Apr 8, 2020
Oh I see... I think there’s no interview for me then. Coz I took the exam and passed it on feb 23rd after that yesterday I checked the status and it’s changed to DM.

manug

Apr 8, 2020
It was exactly the same for us. 'Decision Made' became 'Completed' the day after the (virtual) Oath. Once we clicked on 'Completed' there was another line below #3 saying 'You became a Canadian Citizen on mm-dd-yyyy'
Congratulations ! Did you receive the email for virtual oath or a letter mail? And how long was it? And is there any particular dress code for the virtual oath?

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Guys ..does anybody know that virtual oath are on hold for a month due to IT issues with IRCC ? Is is correct ? Saw it on facebook where a guy said he has received an email stating that .. :(

Reactions: Anford

petrtr

Feb 10, 2021
Guys ..does anybody know that virtual oath are on hold for a month due to IT issues with IRCC ? Is is correct ? Saw it on facebook where a guy said he has received an email stating that .. :(
I know someone in here reported the same but then they gave him/her a call a couple hours later saying everything's resolved so I'm hoping we can still get some oaths done in March. Guess we can only pray now.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question on the tests.
Do you have to learn up on the Premiers, Party in power, Lt. Governor, etc for other Provinces/territories ?