+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

andrei92

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
@legalfalcon Need your advise. We just discovered with @MARSH88 that our applications are completely identical, and was changed by same person at the same date with 30min difference. Is it possible to make a formal complaint regarding officer's negligence and if so, how should we do it? That's obvious that our applications stuck due to same error by same person. They are approved since July 07 2020, and something blocking them to be finalized.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Need your advise. We just discovered with @MARSH88 that our applications are completely identical, and was changed by same person at the same date with 30min difference. Is it possible to make a formal complaint regarding officer's negligence and if so, how should we do it? That's obvious that our applications stuck due to same error by same person. They are approved since July 07 2020, and something blocking them to be finalized.
There is no process to file a complaint. If a decision is made, and if you are not satisfied with the decision, you can send a request for reconsideration or file a case before a federal court.

If you see anything incorrectly entered in your GCMS notes, you can send a webform or call IRCC and point out the error.

SVC

Dec 17, 2020
@legalfalcon: Please help me with the below query, your advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
My Query is regarding changing of job now and its impact on the process of my application:
I received AOR on October 6th and my NOC is 1122.
I am planning to change my job, which could be a different position and different responsibilities and not related to NOC: 1122, will it affect my current application/immigration process and issuance of a COPR? or will there be any problem while I am entering canada?
If I change my Job should I inform IRCC about it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon: Please help me with the below query, your advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
My Query is regarding changing of job now and its impact on the process of my application:
I received AOR on October 6th and my NOC is 1122.
I am planning to change my job, which could be a different position and different responsibilities and not related to NOC: 1122, will it affect my current application/immigration process and issuance of a COPR? or will there be any problem while I am entering canada?
If I change my Job should I inform IRCC about it?
The applications are located the day you file them, any changes to your employment post submission do not matter. You can change you job or leave your job anytime. If you claimed points for this job, you will have to inform IRCC just to let them know that you no longer work for the employer so that if they call for verifications, they are aware of the fact, you do not need to submit any documents, just a webform.

apomo

Mar 15, 2020
Hi guys, I have an expired COPR given to us March 19th 2020, but as of now that email from IRCC on how to continue the process has never arrived. Anyone in the same situation?

Reactions: anki_t90

sichinta

Nov 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

**AOR Oct 2019, inland, , assessment passed may 2020, final decision pending**.

I have recently (April 2021) submitted response to IRCC about address confirmation request for applicant and all dependents.
In my response clearly mentioned myself and all dependents (Spouse+2 kids) residential address in Canada. Attached my drivers license as reference.

Requested gcms notes in June as I haven't received any further updates after.
As per GCMS notes it's mentioned as ''PA COR is Canada and DEPS COR is India".

Is raising another webform requesting IRCC to correct my dependents correspondence to Canada helps? Or should I call them..please suggest.

I'm thinking as my Dependents address confirmation wrongly captured in notes..it might be delaying decision on my application.

mayacan

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, @legalfalcon ,
Hi all,
please I need some clarifications: My COPR has expired (April 021), and I am expecting new dependent (baby), do you think they will contact us soon? and if not should I prepare a new proof of funds? (That's mean can they ask me a new proof of funds? )

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

**AOR Oct 2019, inland, , assessment passed may 2020, final decision pending**.

I have recently (April 2021) submitted response to IRCC about address confirmation request for applicant and all dependents.
In my response clearly mentioned myself and all dependents (Spouse+2 kids) residential address in Canada. Attached my drivers license as reference.

Requested gcms notes in June as I haven't received any further updates after.
As per GCMS notes it's mentioned as ''PA COR is Canada and DEPS COR is India".

Is raising another webform requesting IRCC to correct my dependents correspondence to Canada helps? Or should I call them..please suggest.

I'm thinking as my Dependents address confirmation wrongly captured in notes..it might be delaying decision on my application.

If you send a web form, there is written proof. Most likely your application has not been updated. You can call and see what response you get, if your previous webform has been updated or not and then send another one is required.