+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2018 AOR - join here

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Hello ,

I received my GCMC notes yesterday and I have same issue review required,, I think they have issue regarding my Canadian experience,, they did not mention anything nor any documents,,

Is there any way we can push our file? I can not wait more 3 or 4 months my AOR is October 4
How do we do that?

Kittyy

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
So, I got an ADR request for a proof of income from declared foreign work experience with my present place of work. I receive my salary by cash, and not via bank. How do I provide the proof? Any one with ideas? I have only got 7 days to provide these.
Why you didnt provide a reference letter that contains all the inormations they need about your experience?

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
Hello ,

I received my GCMC notes yesterday and I have same issue review required,, I think they have issue regarding my Canadian experience,, they did not mention anything nor any documents,,

Is there any way we can push our file? I can not wait more 3 or 4 months my AOR is October 4
can u post gcms notes if u dont mind

anchdry

Apr 18, 2019
I have recieved my GCMS notes. It says eligibility-met
Medical-passed
Criminality- not started
Security-not started

My file has not been touched after 27th November
Aor 7th October

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Is it normal to get review required from Case analyst, only for the application to be reviewed by a senior officer ? Anyone is same situation?

God I feel I will be stuck in this dilemma forever and wait for eternity for some officer to pick my case.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
So now that the 6 month period is passed, my application status says: "
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

But the "Web form" hyperlink does not work properly and it just refreshes the page! Do you know if this Web form is just the regular web form we have on the CIC webpage (that usually does not help at all) or it is supposed to be a different thing?
It is just the regular web form that we use for rasing CSEs

Teeto89

Apr 11, 2019
If you deposit the cash into a bank on a regular basis and/or pay tax on it, perhaps annotated bank statements or tax documentation would suffice?
No, I receive my Pay cash. I work for a small company, not too many staff. How about pay slips? Wouldn't that suffice?

Newbee2019

Feb 19, 2019
Is it normal to get review required from Case analyst, only for the application to be reviewed by a senior officer ? Anyone is same situation?

God I feel I will be stuck in this dilemma forever and wait for eternity for some officer to pick my case.
Guys, any help?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks bro for ur kind wishes.
Believe me u are in my prayers :cool::cool: keep ur hopes high
Well i got relaxed after my eligibility :D and expecting some sweet dreams after 6 month period :(:(
Your prayers were answered. Thank you.

I received RFRF request today. The letter states admissibility is in currently in review, so I believe I passed eligibility

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello ,

You will probably need to provide them a new experience letter about your Canadian experience. Also send them, additional documents like payslips, offer letter etc.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Your prayers were answered. Thank you.

I received RFRF request today. The letter states admissibility is in currently in review, so I believe I passed eligibility
Woow, great news dont go on rprf letter wording its very generic.
Well when i received rprf request on 23 March i called them same day and agent said my eligibility under final review.
So you are near by atleast completion of eligibility.

Reactions: SithLord