I called cic today security eligibility not started
Visa office calgary
If someone sme visa office?
Is this visa office slow or fast
My application is in Calgary VO.
Aor Nov 3rd
BG in progress since Nov 30th
Nothing else touched
According to my notes, no one in the office ever looked at my file after it was transferred there...

I would say it's a slow office :(

hpsingh

Aug 5, 2013
My application is in Calgary VO.
Aor Nov 3rd
BG in progress since Nov 30th
Nothing else touched
According to my notes, no one in the office ever looked at my file after it was transferred there...

I would say it's a slow office :(
Thanks for your reply. Even i just got to know calgary office is very slow, some applicants even get ppr after 8 months
Is there no way we can ask to push our file ahead, somehow if they can transfer it to some other office????
I am very much worried. Please advise
People with dec aor are getting ppr and they haven’t even touched our file so far. I am getting very anxious, so frustrating!!

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Thanks for your reply. Even i just got to know calgary office is very slow, some applicants even get ppr after 8 months
Is there no way we can ask to push our file ahead, somehow if they can transfer it to some other office????
I am very much worried. Please advise
People with dec aor are getting ppr and they haven’t even touched our file so far. I am getting very anxious, so frustrating!!
I know exactly how you feel :(
I dont think there's anything we can do.
Have you ordered your notes?

kaurkaur

May 5, 2015
Punjab
Eligibility under review for what reason? Identify that and try to resolve through LOE / CSE proactively. I think since you moved to IP2, you're good, Eligibility under review might be by a case analyst which is usually cleared by senior office (if they are satisfied).
I cannot until I receive my GCMS, for which I applied only yesterday. I’ll now wait for those to arrive.
For the second part, I hope thats the case here.

bornloser113

Jan 11, 2019
hey...a quick question..
does the ghost update (application updated) stay until we see or click on it or its easy to miss? i hv been logging in again n again just to see "submitted"...also what time does it normally show up

Last edited:
Reactions: raja1028

dwdw0

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
AOR Oct 1
Ghost update in Feb 20,
Called CIC, the agent said my file has been completed and ready for review on March 5.
How long does it take for review and PPR?
My VO us Vancouver

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
hey...a quick question..
does the ghost update (application updated) stays until we see or click on it or its easy to miss? i hv been logging in again n again just to see "submitted"...also what time does it normally show up
It stays until we open it . Make sure you observe it while you open your application as it changes to submitted once we open it.

Reactions: bornloser113