+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
You can request GCMS notes where all correspondence between you and IRCC is well recorded.
"Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number."

Yeah, I bet. lol

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Is this a reply from CIC?

"Due to the large volume of requests that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) receives, please wait until after 31 calendar days has passed before submitting a status request with your tracking number."

Yeah, I bet. lol

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
Did you attach proof of delivery with your CSE?? If not then raise CSE again and attach delivery notice along with it.
I did give them the tracking number for express post. Unfortunately i didn't ask for a signature when I sent the package so now the IRCC wants me to check with Canada Post that they indeed delivered the package to the processing center. I have opened a ticket with Canada Post waiting to hear back. Do you know what happens if indeed IRCC accepts they have lost my application? Thank you for your help.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it takes time that's why I request GCMS notes every other week, so after the 1st 31 days have passed I shall receive GCMS notes every other week. In you case, you can also submit an explanatory letter indicating that you need your GCMS notes urgently to verify if IRCC received your FP, I did this for my PR application and it worked out well. You just have to attach the letter at the end of the submission request.

Yeah, I bet. lol

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it takes time that's why I request GCMS notes every other week, so after the 1st 31 days have passed I shall receive GCMS notes every other week. In you case, you can also submit an explanatory letter indicating that you need your GCMS notes urgently to verify if IRCC received your FP, I did this for my PR application and it worked out well. You just have to attach the letter at the end of the submission request.
Lol. It’s this kind of behaviour that results in delays. You realize the average processing time is 12 months? That’s 52 requests! Come on dude...

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
You got it wrong my friend. You wont receive notes every other week just because you submitted request every other week. You place a first request and then you make another request after one a week then it will override your first request you submitted.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Lol. It’s this kind of behaviour that results in delays. You realize the average processing time is 12 months? That’s 52 requests! Come on dude...
Actually, in the way it was worded in the request I sent, it appeared that it would be only for the electronic notes. I'd bet most of that is automated to a great deal as nobody has to hunt down physical records. I certainly wouldn't put a request in every week, though. I'm just curious if the FP results were received, if noted.

Sam63

Oct 31, 2017
Hi My Application has been received on Oct 30th, I haven't received any AOR yet.
No Email from CIC yet and Haven't received my Application back through mail so far.

Please any suggestions, what should i do now,
Would I call to enquire CIC ?

Please suggest and also give me the contact details of phone number for CIC citizenship applications.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I just assumed that my son would have to take the test. He's 16 and our application was received on October 10th. Is there some chance he won't have to take it?

mirsad

Nov 5, 2014
So the strangest thing just happened! I just received my AOR via e-mail. They responded yesterday to the web form saying that we have not received an application from you and this morning they sent me an AOR. It may be a coincidence but I suggest people with applications around my time of delivery (October 16) to use the web form.

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
Been waiting almost 2 months for my AOR. How do you guys check your ECAS status? I only got UCI I guess to check, and was wondering should we punch it in with or without hyphen! XXXX-XXXX or only the 8 digits.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Been waiting almost 2 months for my AOR. How do you guys check your ECAS status? I only got UCI I guess to check, and was wondering should we punch it in with or without hyphen! XXXX-XXXX or only the 8 digits.
Google ECAS. No hypen only 8digits.

Reactions: nfe65

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, in the way it was worded in the request I sent, it appeared that it would be only for the electronic notes. I'd bet most of that is automated to a great deal as nobody has to hunt down physical records. I certainly wouldn't put a request in every week, though. I'm just curious if the FP results were received, if noted.
Each request requires a review to block out certain elements of the information.