+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2014 PNP CIC Applicants

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
Difi said:
Congrats! Why would you need DM on ECAS though? Isn't PPR sufficient?

It's taking looong, we had IP three weeks ago and still nothing. In the meantime, I received the weirdest email saying:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide a valid passport copy via email with a validity date of at least 6 months
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the (Embassy, High commission, Consulate) at the address indicated below.

I'm really happy!!! PPR is definitely more than enough. Just wanted everyone to know that my ECAS haven't updated yet.

So we sent them the same thing via mail AND email. Their sense of guidelines is driving me crazy.

commando

Jan 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Yes
I had pcc request 2 weeks ago, no updates after that. Ecas still shows medical received. I wonder after you send pcc to the address mentioned in the mail, how long would it take for them to continue with the processing.
How long should i wait before DM. :(
:-\

melissashines08

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
vherpunzalan said:
Got IP this morning and just got my PPR just now!!! Thanks God!!!
Congratulations!! I am jumping here for joy for you!! hahaha. I am so excited for your, my and everybodys papers!!

Butintin

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
commando said:
I had pcc request 2 weeks ago, no updates after that. Ecas still shows medical received. I wonder after you send pcc to the address mentioned in the mail, how long would it take for them to continue with the processing.
How long should i wait before DM. :(
:-\
Same here Bud, i got PCc request last July 3 and i sent it last July 7, ECAS was updated to in process on July 10 (but it shows they started processing it on July 6), and after that no update til now

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
cj231 said:
What does 'IP' stand for? is this different from 'started processing your application'
it stands for in process but yes its same thing as started processing your application' just short form.

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
Hello:

I heard 3 Oct 16/17 applicant got PPR yesterday without DM on ECAS.

Hope next week, there is PPR wave coming.

CIndy

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
cj231 said:
Thanks for the help. Does anyone know how long it takes after IP happens if all your paperwork is correct?
no idea.I got my IP on Jul 03 after that did not hear anything back from them so all we can do is *Wait*

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
cindyzhou said:
Hello:

I heard 3 Oct 16/17 applicant got PPR yesterday without DM on ECAS.

Hope next week, there is PPR wave coming.

CIndy
i know I am waiting for same.I got my IP on Jul 02 and nothing after that.Its so frustrating that oct 14/15 applicant got PPR and I am Oct 10 applicant still waiting for it

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
cj231 said:
Thanks for the help. Does anyone know how long it takes after IP happens if all your paperwork is correct?
First..when did your application reach CIC ?

Now to your inquiry....There's no set time instead there's a dependable range - 3 to 8 weeks. Most people will fall under the 3 - 4.5 week range. A limited population will advance from IP to DM between 4.5 - 8 weeks. My guess.. the 4.5 - 8week timeframe is due to a few variables - mostly time to mail back additional docs and pay RPRF free. Some people can respond to RPRF and PCC or additional docs within a week, others need more time. If you need a best estimate for the majority, 3 - 4.5 weeks is it. NOW.....there are cases that are complicated and can be forwarded to another visa office. This affect an even lower % ...this can cause staying IP for months (again this is in special cases)

cj231

Jun 3, 2015
tenkrun10 said:
First..when did your application reach CIC ?

Now to your inquiry....There's no set time instead there's a dependable range - 3 to 8 weeks. Most people will fall under the 3 - 4.5 week range. A limited population will advance from IP to DM between 4.5 - 8 weeks. My guess.. the 4.5 - 8week timeframe is due to a few variables - mostly time to mail back additional docs and pay RPRF free. Some people can respond to RPRF and PCC or additional docs within a week, others need more time. If you need a best estimate for the majority, 3 - 4.5 weeks is it. NOW.....there are cases that are complicated and can be forwarded to another visa office. This affect an even lower % ...this can cause staying IP for months (again this is in special cases)
Thanks for the help, mine was received October 24th and went into IP on July 7th. So you would think around 3-8 weeks until all is completed an PR has gone through?