RPRF- 24 June 2015
Passport Req..
20 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Inland
NewtoPR said:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

> Birth registration/certificate: Provide a Birth registration/certificate with your name.
We do not accept passports as proof of birth or birth certificates provided by the Consulate General of Country.
We do accept secondary school records that contain the following:
1) Applicant's name
2) Date of birth
3) Name of parent/parents
If you are unable to provide a birth certificate with your name or secondary school records with all 3 criteria above, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a birth certificate cannot be obtained.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/17

Please note:
· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original documents must be received by mail. Notarized documents are not acceptable in lieu of original documents.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please return a copy of this letter and the requested information or document(s) to:
According to this you just have to send your original birth certificate buddy. That's it. If you don't have the birth certificate then you have to send your secondary school records.

NewtoPR

Jun 3, 2014
fzlhmt said:
According to this you just have to send your original birth certificate buddy. That's it. If you don't have the birth certificate then you have to send your secondary school records.
Correct, but by birth certificate they already have and they raised few queries on it and seek more clarification .
So secondary school records i am going to send. The prob is my secondary school record doc is laminated and as per my lawyer cic don't consider laminated document as original and they need original doc not the scan copy as per email.

melissashines08

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
NewtoPR said:
Correct, but by birth certificate they already have and they raised few queries on it and seek more clarification .
So secondary school records i am going to send. The prob is my secondary school record doc is laminated and as per my lawyer cic don't consider laminated document as original and they need original doc not the scan copy as per email.
School record - could be your transcript of record. I am assuming the one you laminated is your school diploma. Perhaps, you can get another orginal copy from your school. Or you will be directed from another government department where you can get another one. I know this could be done. (Well, from where I came from).

fzlhmt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2014
Nomination.....
06/10/2014
AOR Received.
24/03/2015
Med's Request
03/04/2015
Med's Done....
02/02/2015
Interview........
RPRF- 24 June 2015
Passport Req..
20 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Inland
NewtoPR said:
Then I would suggest to go with the 3rd option . and an explanation letter why you obtained the affidavit. Call CIC and explain that its common to laminate original documents in your country and ask them for suggestions . if you are lucky enough u will get a good reply or a straight out NO .
Btw what did your lawyer say?

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
my GCMS note:

Application: 1
Field name: Eligibility
Acton: Updated
Old value: not started
New value: In progress
Updated date: 2015/06

Activity 1
UCI....
Name....
Sub-activity/Activity type: Eligibility EC-QC/PNP
Field name: status
New Value: Review required
Updated date: 2015/06
Updated by: Lj1098
Office CIO

NOTES:

NOTES 1:

Created date: 2015/06/17
Created by: Lj1098
Updated date: 2015/06/17
Updated by: Lj1098
Restricted: NO
Level: Eligibility
Office: CIO

TEXT:

APPLICATION: EPXXXXXXXX APPLICATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. FOSS/GCMS check: - PA: No Adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: 2015/11/26. - Spouse/CL: No adverse info. Spouse/Common Law does not hold valid status in Canada. RPRF: paid. CIVIL STATUS: PA married – SPOUSE is accompany – Marriage certificate is on file- PA copy of passport on file: Yes. – PA completed schedule A: On file. – Spouse/CL copy of passport on file: Yes. – Spouse/CL completed schedule A: on file. WORK EXPERIENCE: - Providence of Nomination: Saskatchewan. – Province matches current residence: Yes. – Nomination validity: Original. – Case type: Economic Case. Schedule 4 on file: Yes. MEDICAL: Valid results in GCMS for ALL APPLICANTS PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: - 2016/03/10. Spouse/Common Law: Current medical status: Passed. Valid until 2016/03/14. CRIMINALITY: PA RCMP Screening: No Reportable trace. – Police certificate: Bangladesh: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On file. Spouse/Common Law: - Police certificate: Bangladesh: No reportable trace. Police reports/Court records: On file. Criminality decision taken. ADDITIONAL NOTES: - AUTH PAID REP ON FILE – EDWARD RYAN REFERRED TO PS FOR REVIEW

Hi friends I have some personal question from GCMS note: Please answer for me:

1. My wife previously refused two times open work permit from back home, is Case officer concern about her refusal
2. My wife refusal can effect our PR application
3. From the notes what is case officer impression about our file
4. Which stage my file is now, begging or middle or last
5. On the top the notes said Level: Eligibility what does it mean
6. Activity 1 said review required and Sub-activity/Activity type: Eligibility EC-QC/PNP so what does it mean of course I got SINP nomination that's why I applied
7. At the end the note said: AUTH PAID REP ON FILE – EDWARD RYAN REFERRED TO PS FOR REVIEW what does it mean
8. Should I become worry any parts of the GCMS note

cj231

Jun 3, 2015
What is the average processing time once you receive 'In Progress' to receive your passport request? does this vary a lot for the Sydney office?

marianne

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
SRS- Post Grad Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIC Oct. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 24, 2015
Med's Request
April 3, 2015
Med's Done....
April 7, 2015
Hi everyone,

Update:
October 20, 2014 applicant.
I checked my e-cas today and it says decision made. I have no idea if it ever went to IP, cuz last I checked was application received. I paid rprf upfront. On july 23, i receieved an e-mail for passport request. But in the lines in ecas it says we started woking on your applicationjuly 22. Anyway, thank you everyone this forum helped me so much. If in any way i can be of any help to anyone, just post. :)

Been waiting for this moment for 6 years! Thank you, God. :)

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
marianne said:
Hi everyone,

Update:
I checked my e-cas today and it says decision made. I have no idea if it ever went to IP, cuz last I checked was application received. I paid rprf upfront. On july 23, i receieved an e-mail for passport request. But in the lines in ecas it says we started woking on your applicationjuly 22. Anyway, thank you everyone this forum helped me so much. If in any way i can be of any help to anyone, just post. :)

Congrates.I can understand how happy you would be today.I just want ask did you ever get any reminder email for additional documents ?

tenkrun10

Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
AOR Received.
19-3-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
RPRF, PCC, Schedule A Requests on. 02-07-2015.
Passport Req..
21-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015.
LANDED..........
13-01-2016
marianne said:
Hi everyone,

Update:

Big Congrats :)

marianne

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
SRS- Post Grad Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIC Oct. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 24, 2015
Med's Request
April 3, 2015
Med's Done....
April 7, 2015
Thank you tenkrun and ri123! :)

Ri123, i did not receive email for additional documents. My medical request and aor email was sent to my consultant but the passport request email was sent to me personally. Hopefully yours will be soon, ur october 10 and paid rprf upfront right?

Hope everyone gets PPR soon!

melissashines08

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
Med's Request
Apr 03, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 09, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: In Process - July 24, 2015
marianne said:
Hi everyone,

Update:

Congratulations marianne!!!!

Bpatel1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
01-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
LANDED..........
19-10-2015
NewtoPR said:
Guys need one input on urgent basis. I was asked to provide school record document having my date of birth ,father name and my name.
I do have the required document but it is laminated. Now my lawyer saying cic don't accept laminated document as Orignal ( that's Weird), So is any one went to similar situation or submitted laminated document to cic and those there were accepted without any issue raised from CIC.

Please let me know if anyone had such experience ...plz bcoz its very common that we laminate the imp documents
Just a question to know about reasons.
Is there any information on birtth certificate is different from record on passport or you obtained birth certificate recently?

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
marianne said:
Thank you tenkrun and ri123! :)

Ri123, i did not receive email for additional documents. My medical request and aor email was sent to my consultant but the passport request email was sent to me personally. Hopefully yours will be soon, ur october 10 and paid rprf upfront right?

Hope everyone gets PPR soon!
Yes I am.I got My IP on june 30 but nothing after so bit worried :(

diliprathore

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016