Test : Feb 03 2015
Oath : Today Feb 23/ 2015

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hgn said:
Hey lawabiden, is your application single or family?

I'm from Ottawa too
Hi it's single ... I hope they transfer my file to Ottawa asap however based on what people say here, Ottawa office is slow ...

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
torontoguy1981 said:
Local office : Scarborough
App sent : Oct 6th 2014
App received : Oct 9th 2014
In process :Nov 24th 2014
WOWWWWWW Congrats torontoguy1981! Really! Congrats, that is the fastest timeline i have never seen. In 4 months you are a Citizen! I think you are the first October 2014 applicant to take oath yesterday Feb 23 right? My local office is Scarborough too. How i wish my application get the same speed as yours! Am impressed!

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12-04 Sent out AOR,.

12-16 received AOR from CIC in mail and the book.

12-19 ECAS activated, status received

01-07 Status In process

01-23 transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office

02-24 called CIC, confirmed that my case is rountine and background check is done, testing letter is on the way.

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
hchalz said:
12-04 Sent out AOR,.

12-16 received AOR from CIC in mail and the book.

12-19 ECAS activated, status received

01-07 Status In process

01-23 transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office

02-24 called CIC, confirmed that my case is rountine and background check is done, testing letter is on the way.
Good stuff hchalz! Exactly like mine, the CIC agent said my application is routine. I see from your timeline that you landed in 2010 and went back ,then came back in 2011 to settle, exactly like me! Let's wish Scarborough office keeps the speed up!

Fingers crossed for all of us!!

hchalz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck to all, this has been a very long journey.

Kilimandjaro said:
Good stuff hchalz! Exactly like mine, the CIC agent said my application is routine. I see from your timeline that you landed in 2010 and went back ,then came back in 2011 to settle, exactly like me! Let's wish Scarborough office keeps the speed up!

Fingers crossed for all of us!!

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontoguy1981 said:
Local office : Scarborough
App sent : Oct 6th 2014
App received : Oct 9th 2014
In process :Nov 24th 2014
congrats

Oct20

Nov 11, 2014
Hi all my fellow October applicants
Congrats for everybody how got the test
Invitation
My time line as follow
Sent Oct 20
Recivied Oct.22
Email AOR Jan.7
InProcess Jan.12
Transferred to Scarborough office Jan.19
My regards

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Hey Friends...

Here is my test & interview experience

Test date: 24th Feb Time: 12:45 PM

Reached Glen Erin Citizenship Office at 12:30, parked the vehicle (i need to advise anybody who has their test or oath here about the paid parking. you need to pay for parking and it is expensive. I paid about $6 for 2 hrs time)

Waited at the front desk and approximately at 12:40 they let everybody in, seated and rec'd the answer sheet and question booklets (everyone seated around you will have a different booklet so don't bother talking or trying to sneak peek into your neighbor as it has lots of repercussions).

Was asked exactly at 12:45 PM to start the test. Questions were super easy( i felt it that way so you may not want to take it too easy). Finished it in 3 mins and handed over. Was the first one to surrender the booklet and waited outside to be called for the interview but to my surprise they started calling candidates in the reverse order. Finally ended up being the last(few) candidates to be called for the interview.

The officer was nice and sweet. She asked a lot of questions about myself, when did i come, where did i land, where do i work, what do i work as, how many times i have been out of canada etc.

Thankfully i carried with me the CBSA report that she was thanking me for ordering as it made her job of validating the residency calculator easy.

She told me i did a perfect score 20/20 in the exam and that she is handing me the oath letter which is on Monday, 2nd March at 9 AM at the same center.

Well, now i am waiting for the big day.

Hope this helps you all and don't hesitate to shoot out any questions you may have.

All the best and good luck.

Cheers,
Srini

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hey Friends...

Reached Glen Erin Citizenship Office at 12:30, parked the vehicle (i need to advise anybody who has their test or oath here about the paid parking. you need to pay for parking and it is expensive. I paid about $6 for 2 hrs time)

Waited at the front desk and approximately at 12:40 they let everybody in, seated and rec'd the answer sheet and question booklets (everyone seated around you will have a different booklet so don't bother talking or trying to sneak peek into your neighbor as it has lots of repercussions).

Was asked exactly at 12:45 PM to start the test. Questions were super easy( i felt it that way so you may not want to take it too easy). Finished it in 3 mins and handed over. Was the first one to surrender the booklet and waited outside to be called for the interview but to my surprise they started calling candidates in the reverse order. Finally ended up being the last(few) candidates to be called for the interview.

The officer was nice and sweet. She asked a lot of questions about myself, when did i come, where did i land, where do i work, what do i work as, how many times i have been out of canada etc.

Thankfully i carried with me the CBSA report that she was thanking me for ordering as it made her job of validating the residency calculator easy.

She told me i did a perfect score 20/20 in the exam and that she is handing me the oath letter which is on Monday, 2nd March at 9 AM at the same center.

Hope this helps you all and don't hesitate to shoot out any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Srini
Wow! Congrats. Seems like you had a smooth sail.

Did you travel during the 4 year period? What duration?

Did you think it would be this easy (clean and problem free application)?

Kilimandjaro

Oct 1, 2014
srinivas.vadapalli said:
Hey Friends...

Cheers,
Srini
Congrats man! This is amazing! Please can you let me know how to order CSBA report? How long does it take? Looks like it helped you!

Congrats again.