Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Jan.5,2012 PP SENT - jan.29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
VISA RECEIVED-Feb.17, 2012 DECISION MADE - Feb.16,2012
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
hi guys, we recieve an email in CEM manila, they were asking again for our photos and they gave us 45 days to submit it and to continue processing our papers. guys is it ok to submit again our pictures??? because i submitted tons of our pictures in CPC-M and now they were asking of it again in Manila :( i submitted like 500 photos in CPC-M.

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec. 7, 2011 (Sponsor Approved)
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
Here's the email that we received from Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)

Dear XXXXX:

This is in reference to your permanent residence application sponsored by XXXXX.

In order to continue with the processing of your application we require the following:

- wedding photos and other photos together.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested should be provided to us within forty-five (45) days from the date of this letter.

Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable.

The file number above must be included on all correspondences with this office.

Thanks you.

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

-we already sent tons of photos to CPC-M together with our application and now the CEM is asking for it again.. just how many pictures do they need? or maybe, the CPC-M did not send our photos to CEM? what do you think about this guys? does anyone of you encounter or receive a letter like this? any comments or suggestions will be much appreciated. thank you! :)

Queen Mason

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
GuateVision83 said:
Congrats fernendez! The tracking sheet has been updated. It's filling up. Good luck everyone stay positive.

On a unrelated note.. Today I got offered a job promotion! (which i never expected) just wanted to share with you guys. Hopefully we all get more good news on our sponsorships and families are reunited.

If you stay positive, positive things happen. Never doubt in God everything will fall in place.

God Bless.
Congrats on you promotion, and thanks so much for the good vibes!!!

Queen Mason

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
vet25 said:
I am (hoping to!) sponsor my spouse....application received on October 11th.....hope to get news soon!!
i would suggest you to phone the call centre. My application was received on october 13th and we got approved on the december 19th. Phone them and you will find out. You should be ok, it just takes time for them to update your status online. Take care.

Queen Mason

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
juncess said:
Here's the email that we received from Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)

Dear XXXXX:

This is in reference to your permanent residence application sponsored by XXXXX.

In order to continue with the processing of your application we require the following:

- wedding photos and other photos together.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested should be provided to us within forty-five (45) days from the date of this letter.

Only original documents or, when unavailable, certified documents are acceptable.

The file number above must be included on all correspondences with this office.

Thanks you.

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada, Manila

-we already sent tons of photos to CPC-M together with our application and now the CEM is asking for it again.. just how many pictures do they need? or maybe, the CPC-M did not send our photos to CEM? what do you think about this guys? does anyone of you encounter or receive a letter like this? any comments or suggestions will be much appreciated. thank you! :)
Oh, it is too bad they are asking for the pictures again. Send them as soon as you can anyway, immigration officers do not care too much about our anxiety. Good luck with it and let us know how things are going. Take care

lucky rain

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
houston55 said:
Hi kmw,

My Visa Office is in Manila. And i applied under the FSW immigration program.

Thanks for adding me
Houston55 thank you for joining us, but I believe that you would be better in some FSW thread , there you could compare your time line and similar experience with ppl who are going through same trouble, this is family sponsorship , we have different timeline and different procedure , but you are welcome to stay in our spreadsheet if you wish :) Oh, and I forgot to tell you guys that my ecas updated this morning to "Medical received " feeww , I was worried about that, Vienna office has history losing them

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
hi guyz...just wanna ask some questions? can i go back to my country to have a vacation for 1 month even my application is being processed? I am the sponsor and i got already the approval last dec.15...now im waiting for the PPR...need help!..thanks..

nester

Aug 12, 2011
manila, philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
toronto/2015
Cxyrus said:
hi guyz...just wanna ask some questions? can i go back to my country to have a vacation for 1 month even my application is being processed? I am the sponsor and i got already the approval last dec.15...now im waiting for the PPR...need help!..thanks..
Of course you can. If you are PR already, be sure you carry with you your PR card. If not yet, make sure you have a reentry visa on your passport, aside from the exit visa.

The PPR applies to the sponsored person, where he is asked to submit the passport for visa stamping.

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
nester said:
Of course you can. If you are PR already, be sure you carry with you your PR card. If not yet, make sure you have a reentry visa on your passport, aside from the exit visa.

The PPR applies to the sponsored person, where he is asked to submit the passport for visa stamping.
oh thats good then...just for 1 month only..yup...i mean my wife back home are still waiting for the PPR...does my vacation wont affect the application? thanks..

pinaynurse1

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
IELTS Request
(not required, but i took it for employment purposes @ 7.5)
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
comes with my application
Med's Done....
16-09-2011
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
10-1-2012 (received 2-2-2012 - PPR sent at same day)
VISA ISSUED...
29-2-2012 (27 days after my passport was submitted)
LANDED..........
17-3-2012 (now in Canada :)) Good luck to those who are waiting. Its really nice here :)
juncess said:
hi guys, we recieve an email in CEM manila, they were asking again for our photos and they gave us 45 days to submit it and to continue processing our papers. guys is it ok to submit again our pictures??? because i submitted tons of our pictures in CPC-M and now they were asking of it again in Manila :( i submitted like 500 photos in CPC-M.

im getting nervous now :) ur approved december 7, my husband was approved december 12....should I prepare lots of documents also to prove??? grrrrr.....

GuateVision83

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2011
AOR Received.
04-01-2012
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Passport Req..
13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2012
LANDED..........
02-02-2012!
It looks like things are moving along for some of us, good signs. @ Juncess it would be very unfortunate if they have lost your pictures. I say send some in anyway and write a letter to CEM explaining u have submitted the pictures from the begining.

@ Cxyrus I'm pretty sure you can go home for vaca. Your intention is just to visit not to stay. Keep all your tickets stubs just in case and have fun.

@ Queen Mason, Thank you!

@ lucky rain, that's great news you got confirmation of your meds received (fingers crossed for you)

As pinaynurse1 states, this is pretty nerve wrecking. I say keep all documents handy just in case the VOs ask for them so you can send them in ASAP.

Good luck guys and gals.

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
Queen Mason said:
Oh, it is too bad they are asking for the pictures again. Send them as soon as you can anyway, immigration officers do not care too much about our anxiety. Good luck with it and let us know how things are going. Take care
yeah.. they're so mean >.< i actually got pissed. they should know the feeling where you have to go through sorting and printing of tons of pictures again. waste of time and money >.< but anyways, i have to comply or else they won't process my application. i'm just sharing my feelings XD thank you so much Queen Mason! :) i'll send the pictures tomorrow and i'll keep you posted guys if there's any hopefully, good news :)

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
GuateVision83 said:
It looks like things are moving along for some of us, good signs. @ Juncess it would be very unfortunate if they have lost your pictures. I say send some in anyway and write a letter to CEM explaining u have submitted the pictures from the begining.

@ Cxyrus I'm pretty sure you can go home for vaca. Your intention is just to visit not to stay. Keep all your tickets stubs just in case and have fun.

@ Queen Mason, Thank you!

@ lucky rain, that's great news you got confirmation of your meds received (fingers crossed for you)

As pinaynurse1 states, this is pretty nerve wrecking. I say keep all documents handy just in case the VOs ask for them so you can send them in ASAP.

Good luck guys and gals.

i actually think either the CPC-M did not send my pictures to them or the CEM kind of misplace it >.< thanks for the advice GuateVision83! :) i'll include that on my cover letter :)

juncess

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.13, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 30, 2011
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Oct. 4, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
feb. 25, 2012
pinaynurse1 said:
im getting nervous now :) ur approved december 7, my husband was approved december 12....should I prepare lots of documents also to prove??? grrrrr.....

yes my hubby got DM on dec.7 :) i was actually expecting that they will request additional docs. like

•baptismal certificate,
•permanent elementary and high school records,
•voter's ID or voter's certificate,
•old passports,
•birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar

because my birth was late registered but don't worry, it's a case to case basis and it also depends on your VO :) i suggest you prepare documents that you think the CEM would still require to give for you to save time :)