+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct 25th test result delayed!!

ReetGill

Oct 17, 2014
I appeared on 25th oct for my ielts nd yesterday i got a mail that the rrsult is delayed by a week nd ll b out on 14th nov instead of 7th nov.

Nyone here with same issue??
Please reply

PREMMJJII

Oct 24, 2014
ReetGill said:
I appeared on 25th oct for my ielts nd yesterday i got a mail that the rrsult is delayed by a week nd ll b out on 14th nov instead of 7th nov.

Please reply

Same happened to me also!(oct 11)! Furthermore my result was delayed by almost 3 weeks. Your result will not be updated online. So just keep checking your post. Best of luck for your results.

swlall

Nov 8, 2014
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014 App Recvd
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
07-06-2014 Sent with App
ReetGill said:

Please reply
Dont worry. Same thing happened to me as well. My results were supposed to be declared on 2nd July and got delayed by 2 weeks. This happens at times when the number of candidates are in excess for a certain day. The results are divided in 2 days with the next lot of candidates. Nothing to worry! 8) 8) 8)

In the meantime, work on getting your application arranged with all relevant documents. Do not wait.