+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I just received another email about RPRF. I paid mine like a week ago and received the automated email too. Maybe I need to send it again, this is probably a glitch in the system or something since more than one of us got the email.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canvan14 said:
I just received another email about RPRF. I paid mine like a week ago and received the automated email too. Maybe I need to send it again, this is probably a glitch in the system or something since more than one of us got the email.
If it's another RPRF request and you've already paid, send the same receipt again and you're all set.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barghavkumar said:
April 17th.. and payed on the same day
Maybe you can send them email stating that you want to inform them that the medicals were done in Doctor X office on April Yth, 2014 and the results were uploaded on April 6th, 2014. Also that you have also paid for RPRF fees on April 17th, 2014 and sent the proof of payment through ZZZ email on the same day. Please also acknowledge the receipt of document/information.

You can follow the excellent template from Toby's website: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
bullionvault said:
Even I am in the same situation. I did my medicals there on 3rd May, no PPR yet ::)
did you check with the doctor when your medical was uploaded? I was told it would be uploaded on 12th may. Also I ordered the reports to be mailed to my home address. I havent received them. I may have to go back to the clinic on saturday.

bullionvault

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
27-11-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-05-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014
jameshunt said:
did you check with the doctor when your medical was uploaded? I was told it would be uploaded on 12th may. Also I ordered the reports to be mailed to my home address. I havent received them. I may have to go back to the clinic on saturday.

I called them today afternoon. Had a tough time understanding what the receptionist was saying. What I could gather is "everything is good and it was uploaded". But she seemed dodgy when asked specifically about the upload date. She was not prepared to give a date even when asked repeatedly. The reports also have not reached me yet. When I did the medicals on 3rd May, I was told that they upload every Friday. Even I am planning to go down there and check what is going on :mad:

canvan14

May 8, 2014
jameshunt said:
I called today and the nurse said she only has the answer when 10 business days have passed :( I guess I will have to wait till after the long weekend.
Let us know how it goes if you go there again on Saturday. Thanks!

canvan14

May 8, 2014
bullionvault said:
I called them today afternoon. Had a tough time understanding what the receptionist was saying. What I could gather is "everything is good and it was uploaded". But she seemed dodgy when asked specifically about the upload date. She was not prepared to give a date even when asked repeatedly. The reports also have not reached me yet. When I did the medicals on 3rd May, I was told that they upload every Friday. Even I am planning to go down there and check what is going on :mad:
I thought after you paid extra for the report you can also pick it up too if you want.
I'm on the same boat waiting...

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
bullionvault said:
when I went on 12th she told me the same thing. Everything is good and Medicals will be uploaded the same day. She showed me a list with lot of medicals to be uploaded. She also said she will mail me my reports. Its only 3 days our medicals have been uploaded.today I will be done with 10 working days. I may go on saturday to ask for reports.

jameshunt

Apr 28, 2014
bullionvault said:
got my ppr just few mins back. I wish all of you best luck.you will get your PPR soon

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ANy one applied PR Outside CANADA?

Even if the medicals are recieved, we will not be able to see it in our status if ppl are applying the PR outside CANADA.
PF the link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=

Now my question is ...Is there any one who applied PR Outside CANADA and thr Medicals are done and recieved PPR?

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jameshunt said:
got my ppr just few mins back. I wish all of you best luck.you will get your PPR soon
Congrats! Now you are almost there~ Make sure you follow the instructions for the passport request, and send it to the correct address. Don't forget to ask for signatures, and write down your tracking numbers...

bun22

Sep 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-06-2014
have not received anything in my mail or email since my status changed to "decision made" last friday (May 9)
:'(

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most likely your email is still on the queue to be sent by the VOs, hopefully you will get it by tomorrow... Wish you the best~

raagaa

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
29-04-2014
Med's Done....
02-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
---
barghavkumar said:
ANy one applied PR Outside CANADA?

Even if the medicals are recieved, we will not be able to see it in our status if ppl are applying the PR outside CANADA.
PF the link

Now my question is ...Is there any one who applied PR Outside CANADA and thr Medicals are done and recieved PPR?
Hi,
I didn't see any explicit message for people who have applied from outside of Canada that they won't see medicals updated on their ECAS profile.
Anyways, I applied from India. My ECAS status was updated with medicals received in less than a week from my medical examination, which was done in Mumbai. Earlier it was in process which after medicals were received changed into decision made. The same day I received PP Request.

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raagaa said:
Hi,
I didn't see any explicit message for people who have applied from outside of Canada that they won't see medicals updated on their ECAS profile.
Anyways, I applied from India. My ECAS status was updated with medicals received in less than a week from my medical examination, which was done in Mumbai. Earlier it was in process which after medicals were received changed into decision made. The same day I received PP Request.
YEs you are right.. You will see the "Medicals recieved" only if the "Decision is made" Status is made for PPL who applied Outside INDIA. After you see the "Decision made" status you will recieve the PPR in a weeks time. Please check this link.