Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I submitted OCI card application on 24th oct through postal, they recieved on 30th october but there is no update after that. They dont reply to mail or calls. Do you think I can get my oci card before 15th december i have flight on 16
oci tracking: no record found
Jurisdiction? If Toronto, count 8 weeks from the point it reaches the consulate. Normally it would have reached the consulate in about 10 days after mailing in or notified of deficiencies if any. No news since Oct 30th sounds odd. What exactly is the status on BLS site -- does it show an "Application Date"?
Dec 15th could be just okay if it reaches the consulate in a day or two.

Preeti1997

Oct 20, 2023
I Applied for Oci application date shows on Bls is 30th Oct 2023. I also sent an application for entry visa on friday . purolator delivered that today to bls brampton. I have family emergency back in my home country. Anybody has any idea how much time it gonna take to get the Entry visa ? ( it is for minor applicant) .

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I Applied for Oci application date shows on Bls is 30th Oct 2023. I also sent an application for entry visa on friday . purolator delivered that today to bls brampton. I have family emergency back in my home country. Anybody has any idea how much time it gonna take to get the Entry visa ? ( it is for minor applicant) .
About 5 to 7 days for walk-in applications, add 10 days for postal.
Emergency visa is available under certain situations. At the minimum you could have got an emergency appointment at BLS for in-person application as postal is currently very slow. I do not know of any way to speed up an already submitted postal application.

Reactions: Preeti1997

Light 77

Mar 16, 2020
Jurisdiction? If Toronto, count 8 weeks from the point it reaches the consulate. Normally it would have reached the consulate in about 10 days after mailing in or notified of deficiencies if any. No news since Oct 30th sounds odd. What exactly is the status on BLS site -- does it show an "Application Date"?
Dec 15th could be just okay if it reaches the consulate in a day or two.
toronto and on bls tracking site it just says application recieved and will be proccessed in 4 tp 5 buisness days. It has been like this for 30th oct

imm01

Nov 21, 2021
toronto and on bls tracking site it just says application recieved and will be proccessed in 4 tp 5 buisness days. It has been like this for 30th oct
Hello,
Do you see an application date (in green below) when you track in the BLS site?

Application Details
Application DateDD-MM-2023
Applicant NameXXXX XXXX
Applicant Passport Number********
Applicant Date of BirthYYYY-MM-DD

Dhillon.Upkar

Nov 13, 2023
@krishere1982 Well what happened in front of Vancouver Consulate was not only unnecessary, but useless as well. All it did is caused more trouble to people who want to travel to their own country.

Secondly, do i need to book an appointment to apply for Entry Visa? No appointments available before mid December. I’ll wait until this Sunday only and will go for the Entry Visa if i don’t get the OCI

Reactions: krishere1982

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
@ersandee By the way, have you gotten yours? Any recent trends that you have been noticing?
Mine got processed on 11th and 14th but haven't received any yet. Lately Processing time in between 38 to 41 days from date of ACK and its increasing couple days each week.

KBhalla

Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone, my daughter's OCI application status changed today. However, the dates on the column Dispatched from MEA has not been updated yet. Our scheduled flight is on Nov 24. Any experience to share if we would get the OCI by then or not? Thanks in advance.

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn14-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, my daughter's OCI application status changed today. However, the dates on the column Dispatched from MEA has not been updated yet. Our scheduled flight is on Nov 24. Any experience to share if we would get the OCI by then or not? Thanks in advance.

You should get it before your travel date

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......

What is the Acknowledgement date? Very likely it will change tomorrow and if so you could get OCI in hand by Friday.