elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
KrishnaDec2013 said:
I am in the same boat here.

Application Rcvd. Dec 2013
In process Mar 2014
Test Jul 2014
Waiting for Oath: 4 months and counting...

Looking forward to oath sooner than later. Since its already kind of holidays I don't expect to hear about my next steps until end of January 2015......

Best of luck to all.
Welcome to our slow boat :D,
It seems your waiting time as mine , me too I've been waiting for 4 months and more......., I passed the test on July 23,2014 ,still waiting for any updates ???

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:
Welcome to our slow boat :D,
It seems your waiting time as mine , me too I've been waiting for 4 months and more......., I passed the test on July 23,2014 ,still waiting for any updates ???

Hey elen

Don't lose the hope, i'm pretty sure that you will be scheduled for the next ceremony, and again i suggest that you request your ATIP Report, The reason is in my opinion that Sometimes officers forget about some of the files in between 10000000 of other files, and they only put a reminder to remind them when the 6 months is over, but when they prepare your ATIP , report they would actually take the time and check all the notes on the file so they would see that the file is completed and just waiting for oath invitation, it's just my thought
I wish you the best of luck.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, hope your waiting will be over soon.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
HELLO GUYS

Good news for today. Today, I got Oath letter for December 10th, 2014. Citizenship long Journey is finally going to an end

The long wait is over , and it's time to celebrate, very relieved

I wish the best of luck to everyone of you who still in the Journey & waiting list, and hope your waiting time will be over very soon.

Mar 24, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO GUYS

Good news for today. Today, I got Oath letter for December 10th, 2014. Citizenship long Journey is finally going to an end

I wish the best of luck to everyone of you who still in the Journey & waiting list, and hope your waiting time will be over very soon.
Congratulations!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
KrishnaDec2013 said:
Congratulations!
HELLO KrishnaDec2013

Thank you , and hope you get your oath letter very soon!
When was last time you called CIC for update?

Good luck!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats!! :)

OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO GUYS

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO GUYS

Warm Congratulations Ottawa2013
Happy for you

MyAccount2014

Nov 18, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO GUYS

Could you please give us an idea how the invitation letter look like?

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
MyAccount2014 said:
Warm Congratulations Ottawa2013
Happy for you
HELLO MyAccount2014 !!

Thank you so much, and finger crossed for you to get your Oath invitation very soon.

Good luck!

Mar 24, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO KrishnaDec2013

Thank you , and hope you get your oath letter very soon!
When was last time you called CIC for update?

Good luck!
I tried a few times, just couldn't get the call transfered to an agent as it says due to high volume of calls etc. etc. we are not able to transfer your call at this time....

Mar 24, 2014
I was able to get through the call this time. I gave my test in July 2014 and was told today that my case was still in progress... I noticed some of yours are approved and waiting for oath. I guess I am a step behind that. Hope I don't get RQ'd.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
KrishnaDec2013 said:
I was able to get through the call this time. I gave my test in July 2014 and was told today that my case was still in progress... I noticed some of yours are approved and waiting for oath. I guess I am a step behind that. Hope I don't get RQ'd.

HELLO KrishnaDec2013

I'd assume that your file is approved as well, the tricky thing here is they won't tell you that your file was approved , some of the agent's are nice and they would tell you and some are NOT, so I suggest that you call twice and speak to different agent, the first time i called on September after my test , on a phone call one of the agent's told me that my file was approved 2 days after my test, then i called once again , and a different agent this time told me my file is still in process, and when i told her that another agent told me already that my file is approved she said oh the agent made a mistake to tell u this, as we're not suppose to tell you about the approval until you receive the oath letter as things could change in between... but yes it's approved!!
SO again I'd suggest that you Order your ATIP report, it will tell you when was your file approved, and even if there are concerns about your file you'd still see that in the report under FPAT.

In case you don't know what FPAT is .....
( FPAT ) means = File Preparation Analysis Template. It is a form filled out by( CO ) a citizenship officer after reviewing your file and before referring it to ( CJ ) a citizenship judge. It means there are concerns with your application that have been raised by the officer.

Otherwise you'd see the approval.

Good luck!

Mar 24, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO KrishnaDec2013

I'd assume that your file is approved as well, the tricky thing here is they won't tell you that your file was approved , some of the agent's are nice and they would tell you and some are NOT, so I suggest that you call twice and speak to different agent, the first time i called on September after my test , on a phone call one of the agent's told me that my file was approved 2 days after my test, then i called once again , and a different agent this time told me my file is still in process, and when i told her that another agent told me already that my file is approved she said oh the agent made a mistake to tell u this, as we're not suppose to tell you about the approval until you receive the oath letter as things could change in between... but yes it's approved!!
SO again I'd suggest that you Order your ATIP report, it will tell you when was your file approved, and even if there are concerns about your file you'd still see that in the report under FPAT.

In case you don't know what FPAT is .....
( FPAT ) means = File Preparation Analysis Template. It is a form filled out by( CO ) a citizenship officer after reviewing your file and before referring it to ( CJ ) a citizenship judge. It means there are concerns with your application that have been raised by the officer.

Otherwise you'd see the approval.

Good luck!
Thank you OTTAWA2013, your input is much appreciated. I will look into getting an ATIP report.