+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

ml18

Jun 13, 2014
JTM said:
ICES=Integrated Customs Enforcement System. It is a database of vehicles (and persons) entering Canada. It is used to verify your residence time in Canada.

FPAT=File preparation template. It is a form filled by a citizenship officer after review of your file before referring your file to a citizenship judge. It means some concerns have been raised by the officer.
freebird3000 on this forum says FPAT is about checking whether I have worked in the U.S...Im so confused. I provided them with all my T4s and letters from my employers in Canada.... Do u know how long it would take for them to clear if they request FPAT. Thanks for your help.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
ml18 said:
freebird3000 on this forum says FPAT is about checking whether I have worked in the U.S...Im so confused. I provided them with all my T4s and letters from my employers in Canada.... Do u know how long it would take for them to clear if they request FPAT. Thanks for your help.

did you look at hearing section on your ATIP ? what does it say ? does is say ? pending ? not required ? not started ?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
bech said:
Here is my time line...

Applied - Feb, 2012
In process - July, 2012
RQ returned - Oct, 2012
Test - 27 March, 2014 at St.Clair
wating for oath...:|

and this is my brother's:

Applied - March, 2013
In process - May, 2013
RQ returned -July , 2013
Test - 11 Feb, 2014 at St.Clair
Oath-June 11 at Scarborough
Congrats to your brother and hopefully you too get it soon.

Can you please help me understand, do they issue the "Citizenship Certificate" on the day of Citizenship Oath or have to apply separately and wait for another 6-8 months ?

As I read on CIC site, that citizenship certificate need to be applied, fee be paid and wait for 6-8 months. May be its for the lost or replacement copy of the same. Have a wonderful day.

ml18

Jun 13, 2014
freebird3000 said:
did you look at hearing section on your ATIP ? what does it say ? does is say ? pending ? not required ? not started ?
For the hearing section, it says "not started" which was last updated on Feb. 22, 2013.

Under files section. Under File 1, there is a part called " location". It says " Res Assess St. Clair > 1094." It was updated on April 1, 2014 by the same person who wrote FPAT requested on March 18, 2014. Based on these two dates, does it mean they have received FPAT (whatever it means) and have confirmed that I have lived in Canada physically more than 1094 days?? Thank you so much for your quick response.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
ml18 said:
For the hearing section, it says "not started" which was last updated on Feb. 22, 2013.

Under files section. Under File 1, there is a part called " location". It says " Res Assess St. Clair > 1094." It was updated on April 1, 2014 by the same person who wrote FPAT requested on March 18, 2014. Based on these two dates, does it mean they have received FPAT (whatever it means) and have confirmed that I have lived in Canada physically more than 1094 days?? Thank you so much for your quick response.
Dont worry . the officer has prepared a report and will send it to the judge .: based on whatever the report is , judge will decided if you need hearing or not . so far , there is no decision on your file .

my ATIP showed : hearing not started in march but when i got my second ATIP yesterday , it was updated to No hearing required.

so please request your Atip from time to time . i believe ATIP is the best way to track our citizenship application .

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Dear Friends,

I received my ATIP report couple of weeks back. From the report, I need help to understand what does Event Local Time mean.

Does it mean that tentatively my Citizenship Oath has been scheduled for July 1st 2014 or it mean something else.

Events : 1
Created Date : 2013/12/04
Event Type : Citizenship Interview
Event Local Time : 2014/07/01 00:00

Candidates who have received their ATIP reports and Oath letters may be able to figure it out more clearly.

Appreciate your quick input. Thanks a lot !!!

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Dear Friends,

I received my ATIP report couple of weeks back. From the report, I need help to understand what does Event Local Time mean.

Does it mean that tentatively my Citizenship Oath has been scheduled for July 1st 2014 or it mean something else.

Candidates who have received their ATIP reports and Oath letters may be able to figure it out more clearly.

Appreciate your quick input. Thanks a lot !!!
Hi

its the letter cic sent you for test preparation last december.

ml18

Jun 13, 2014
freebird3000 said:
Dont worry . the officer has prepared a report and will send it to the judge .: based on whatever the report is , judge will decided if you need hearing or not . so far , there is no decision on your file .

my ATIP showed : hearing not started in march but when i got my second ATIP yesterday , it was updated to No hearing required.

so please request your Atip from time to time . i believe ATIP is the best way to track our citizenship application .
Thank you for your response. I appreciate it.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
freebird3000 said:
Hi

its the letter cic sent you for test preparation last december.
Hi Freebird3000

Thanks, I already passed the Citizenship test on 25th March 2014. Then filed for ATIP on 30th of Apr and got the report on 29th May.

I understand the Created and Updated dates, which were before my Citizenship Test dates.

I'm trying to understand the "Future date" "Event Local Time : 2014/07/01" which is falling on "Canada Day", what does it mean.

Updated Date : 2013/12/04

Thanks,

mrehan007

Jun 14, 2014
Hello,

Pleas if anyone can help/guide me, I applied for the APIT and it says that " The applicant passed the test, the residence concerns/issues are not resolved at the time of interview. The application is sent back to RQ queue to assign to an offer to review/analysis."

What are the chances and what should I do?

Please advise.

Thanks

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
mrehan007 said:
Hello,

Pleas if anyone can help/guide me, I applied for the APIT and it says that " The applicant passed the test, the residence concerns/issues are not resolved at the time of interview. The application is sent back to RQ queue to assign to an offer to review/analysis."

What are the chances and what should I do?

Please advise.

Thanks
Hi

When was your test date?
On your ATIP, there is a section about hearing . Does it say not started? Required? Or Not required?

mrehan007

Jun 14, 2014
The test was on March 14th and in the hearing section it says Type: Schedule Haring and Status: Not Required.
What does it mean?

Thanks
freebird3000 said:
Hi

When was your test date?
On your ATIP, there is a section about hearing . Does it say not started? Required? Or Not required?

janoo

May 16, 2014
have just received my atip report. noted that since last 14 months they have
not touch my file, same status since I submitted my RQ response. any one can
help what to do now, total time since I applied 30 months.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
mrehan007 said:
The test was on March 14th and in the hearing section it says Type: Schedule Haring and Status: Not Required.
What does it mean?

Thanks
Hi

Our cases are similar. No judge hearing required which means we don't have to meet judge.
I received a letter last week, telling me that my file is in a queue to be assinged to citizenship officer.

So you are the only one. Don't worry.
What is the date for hearing no required on your ATIP? And what is the date for a note cic officer left on your ATIP saying your residency concern is not resolved?
If the date when no hearing section is updated is later than the previous update, it might means than your file has been reviewed and will be approved .
Please note that whenever we get ATIP, it doesn't reflect the last 30 days . The information is generated on the same day we request.

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
I have no idea how CIC works. People who had their test on April 30 have received their oath letter and I had mine on the 29th and I haven't received mine.