+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi
when did you order ATIP for?
I applied for my ATIP on April 28, 2014. So I can get an idea about how long it would take to get delivery mine copy.

BalajiR said:
What does your status say?

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I put in my ATIP request on 23rd April.

kaylink said:
Hi
when did you order ATIP for?
I applied for my ATIP on April 28, 2014. So I can get an idea about how long it would take to get delivery mine copy.

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
dossip said:
Definitely some signs of movement again after a "hiatus".
Looks like Mississauga files are moving faster, question is what about Scarborough applicants who tested in St. Clair in the Month of February?

HI Dossip
My wife and me passed our test on Feb 21st,2014 in St Clair if your wife gets Oath letter pls update..

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
so got some more updates. Test results have been uploaded now for reals and also rep said no hearing is required which is good. and interview questions have been updated to show on file.

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
I have been hearing the same thing from CIC agents since March even they confirmed me that my file now at Scarborough and had the signature from Judge but no letter which is unusual according to my idea got from several posting in this forum.

lala je

Sep 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
you are done.... Congratulations
I am senior, attended interview on Feb 10, 2014 at St Clair Office. Finally today my e-status has been updated and also received Pink oath letter. Oath is scheduled on May 15 :) :) :)
Hope most of us will hear GOOOOOOOD news this week.

I have an issue, i intend to travel backhome on May 18th, can i apply for passport abroad (back home) on presenting the citizenship certificate?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
kaylink said:
I have been hearing the same thing from CIC agents since March even they confirmed me that my file now at Scarborough and had the signature from Judge but no letter which is unusual according to my idea got from several posting in this forum.
also i inquired about the baackground check that was expiring on my file. she said it was something related to "soss" and said its only for internal use and i dont have to take any steps.
i applied for atip on march 3rd. should get them next week.

adamfiesta

May 3, 2014
Hi everyone
This is my first post here , I applied Nov 2012 Received RQ May,sent it back on June . I have passed a test on March 07 2014 and still waiting for Oath . There is no Update on my ECAS if they received RQ
Hope May will be our lucky month :)

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
QAI said:
also i inquired about the baackground check that was expiring on my file. she said it was something related to "soss" and said its only for internal use and i dont have to take any steps.
i applied for atip on march 3rd. should get them next week.
I confuse! what is background check? I never heard that before ,what kind of document is that?

sauga

Apr 17, 2014
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE for everyone WAITING FOR OATH and intending to travel during this period.

I have received my oath letter today.

It clearly says that if you cannot attend the oath, you have to submit a NEW application for citizenship. Which means that your current file will be cancelled.

OR, you must convince the citizenship judge within 60 days with a valid reason why you could not attend the hearing.

In my opinion both these options are a huge waste of time and not worth it...if you're making travel plans, please keep this in mind. It's not very easy to reschedule an oath.

In the worst case scenario, inform CIC BEFORE you travel so they will put your file on hold for that duration. It's a better option than any of the ones above.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
sauga said:
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE for everyone WAITING FOR OATH and intending to travel during this period.

I have received my oath letter today.

It clearly says that if you cannot attend the oath, you have to submit a NEW application for citizenship. Which means that your current file will be cancelled.

OR, you must convince the citizenship judge within 60 days with a valid reason why you could not attend the hearing.

In my opinion both these options are a huge waste of time and not worth it...if you're making travel plans, please keep this in mind. It's not very easy to reschedule an oath.

In the worst case scenario, inform CIC BEFORE you travel so they will put your file on hold for that duration. It's a better option than any of the ones above.

congrats!! what are your timelines?

sauga

Apr 17, 2014
QAI said:
congrats!! what are your timelines?
I posted it in my previous post...I'm new here, don't know how to put it in my signature...

Applied: April 2013
RQ rec'd: July 2013
RQ sent: Sept 2013 to Mississauga
Test: March 24 at St. Clair
Oath: May 14 - Mississauga

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.. I got an oath letter.. Although it is not a conventional " pink letter "

What is the diff between pink or white letter..

Also my scheduled oath date is not listed as a ceremony in cic website?

Thanks