+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

upset

Apr 26, 2014
Previously someone wrote that ATIP is free. But it is asking $5. So it is not for free now? Or did I do something wrong?

eu_can

Mar 18, 2014
me too...
from Scarbouroe topic I can see that people started resive letters for May, even who took the test 2 weeks ago...
I really can't understand how the sistem works and thats so sad...

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you choose to request it under the 'Privacy Act' then its free...
make sure to request under the 'Provacy Act'

upset said:
Previously someone wrote that ATIP is free. But it is asking $5. So it is not for free now? Or did I do something wrong?

upset

Apr 26, 2014
daktrader said:
If you choose to request it under the 'Privacy Act' then its free...
make sure to request under the 'Provacy Act'
Thanks for prompt reply. Is it wrong if I applied not under Privacy Act but Information Access Act?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not wrong; you will still get the same report...
You will just have to pay $5 whereas it would have been free under the 'Privacy Act'

upset said:
Thanks for prompt reply. Is it wrong if I applied not under Privacy Act but Information Access Act?

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Here I am going to tell a story about CIC call centre. A month ago, I called CIC call centre and I was told that my file back to local office with signature from the judge and every thing set-up, any moment I would get my oath invitation. A few days laterI called them again and I was advised that I have to wait till August 11, 2014 to contact them further.

After one month, I called them again - now the story changed, I was told this time that RQ was in process to verify and Once verification finished they issue letter for me. When I told him the earlier agent told me the file get sign from the Judge and every thing set-up for issuing oath letter, what does it mean - Immediately he changed the track and told me I have to wait till 2016 August for the oath letter.

So here one thing I don't believe what call centre said. Now I'm waiting for the ATIP that I order for.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
kaylink said:
Here I am going to tell a story about CIC call centre. A month ago, I called CIC call centre and I was told that my file back to local office with signature from the judge and every thing set-up, any moment I would get my oath invitation. A few days laterI called them again and I was advised that I have to wait till August 11, 2014 to contact them further.

After one month, I called them again - now the story changed, I was told this time that RQ was in process to verify and Once verification finished they issue letter for me. When I told him the earlier agent told me the file get sign from the Judge and every thing set-up for issuing oath letter, what does it mean - Immediately he changed the track and told me I have to wait till 2016 August for the oath letter.

So here one thing I don't believe what call centre said. Now I'm waiting for the ATIP that I order for.
LOL

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I did my test on February 18, 2014. I called today and my test results have not be uploaded. What a pity! Not only the system is slow, but the agents on the phone are confusing and misleading. What a bad image to reflect about Canada.

penpoint

Apr 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:

I can’t believe that you guys still count on the call center. I did it once and promised not to call again.
Obviously, The people over there are literally clueless !

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know the anxiety is just un-bearable...We all have to be patient and wait things out.
Just make sure to request your ATIP every 45 Days to keep track of the Status.
Wish everyone the Best!

penpoint said:
I can't believe that you guys still count on the call center. I did it once and promised not to call again.
Obviously, The people over there are literally clueless !

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I called cic today,the agent didn't even want to check for me ,he said I have to wait 6month after my test date, the only thing I need to do is wait.after I said a lots ,he finally check status for me ,he told me no test results upload yet !!!!!!
I would never call cic again,I just order my ATIP and see what's the mess going on!
Is anyone know how long I will receive ATIP! I know nomally within 30 days, any possible I get that earlier than 30 days!

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
I know the anxiety is just un-bearable...We all have to be patient and wait things out.
Just make sure to request your ATIP every 45 Days to keep track of the Status.
Wish everyone the Best!
Hi daktrader,

I read your timeline. So sorry to know they are giving you such a hard time.

Did you request for ATIP to know whats going on? Why did they sent you RQ two times after the Test?