+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

comestai

Mar 6, 2014
RayofHope said:
Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks to all contributors for sharing their thoughts and details about the Citizenship Progress.

May be my details would help the candidates to estimate the time line its taking.

Here are my details :

Applied for Citizenship: May 2013
Started Processing : August 2013
RQ Requested and Submitted to CIC: Nov 2013
Citizenship Test St. Clair: Feb 12th 2014
Oath date: April 29th 2014. (According to online update, They sent a Notice on April 10th for the ceremony to be held on April 29th...Yet to receive Original letter)

Whoever maintaining this site / threads are doing an excellent service to everyone, thanks a million times.

I am sure this WEEK will be the celebration week for Feb testers @ St.Clair :) :) :) :) :)

Take care and Have a GREAT DAY.......
Congratulations, me too have passed on Feb12th and waiting for some update. Hopefully soon.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RayofHope said:
Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks to all contributors for sharing their thoughts and details about the Citizenship Progress.

May be my details would help the candidates to estimate the time line its taking.

Here are my details :

Applied for Citizenship: May 2013
Started Processing : August 2013
RQ Requested and Submitted to CIC: Nov 2013
Oath date: April 29th 2014. (According to online update, They sent a Notice on April 10th for the ceremony to be held on April 29th...Yet to receive Original letter)

Whoever maintaining this site / threads are doing an excellent service to everyone, thanks a million times.

I am sure this WEEK will be the celebration week for Feb testers @ St.Clair :) :) :) :) :)

Take care and Have a GREAT DAY.......
Congrats! ..Where will the oath be held?

examinfeb

Apr 14, 2014
Hi, new member here:
Applied for Citizenship: Nov 2012
Started Processing : April 2013
RQ Requested and Submitted to CIC: Aug/Oct 2013

Just a brief remark: Reading thru last 2-3 months of this forum, it seems like if you log-in to get your timeline/info, you always get up-to-date information whereas if you call, you get.....well we all know what we get !! I'll let you know what I see tonite if I can login, and suggest all participants to do the same. Unless you really want to :
1) call,
2) get the usual vague answer,
3) and write here to vent.

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrts ZS1 and RayofHope

Could you please share what is your local office and where will your oath will be held?

ZS1

Feb 8, 2014
Cool_5 said:
Congrts ZS1 and RayofHope

Could you please share what is your local office and where will your oath will be held?
i did my test on feb 3 at st clair and this morning i got my PINK letter to be held at scarborough 29th april

hope it helps and good luck to you all ;D

Cool_5

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks ZS1 for prompt response.. what was ur local office..was it scrabrough as well?

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just now i call to CIC and the agent told me that the results from the test on 13th of February at St. Clair office are not uploaded yet for anybody. He told me - I don't know what is going on, i will send an email to them.
I hope we will receive good news soon :) :) :)