+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

RayofHope

Apr 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

First of all, thanks to all contributors for sharing their thoughts and details about the Citizenship Progress.

May be my details would help the candidates to estimate the time line its taking.

Here are my details :

Applied for Citizenship: May 2013
Started Processing : August 2013
RQ Requested and Submitted to CIC: Nov 2013
Citizenship Test St. Clair: Feb 12th 2014
Oath date: April 29th 2014. (According to online update, They sent a Notice on April 10th for the ceremony to be held on April 29th...Yet to receive Original letter)

Whoever maintaining this site / threads are doing an excellent service to everyone, thanks a million times.

I am sure this WEEK will be the celebration week for Feb testers @ St.Clair :) :) :) :) :)

Take care and Have a GREAT DAY.......

oldbarrel

Apr 14, 2014
+1 on the queue.

Citizenship test date was 13th Feb at St.Clair. Passed the test. Also my docs were pretty neat.

Just called CIC. The gentleman on the other end said that the test result is not available in the system yet and he will send a note to the centre to update it. Also, that they might call me for an interview between now and June (! for what exactly?!!! aren't we done with this yet?! ), which I think is sheer BS. He also gently cautioned that technically the process can take another 48 months.

Keeping fingers crossed.