+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath in Canada, apply Canadian passport in USA on H1B

cicuser

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi cicuser,

for the passport application,
1) what you have given as your current address ? canada friend address or your US address.
2) Address for last 2 years ? you mentioned your US address?
3) employer address for last 2 year ? you mentioned both Us employer and canada employer?
4) what proof you gave for the expediate request any letter or proof?

My mobile number is 2015197105. if you can give a call to me i have some more questions.
I applied in person and picked up in person. No address was given. When asked I gave my US address. I took my lease papers.
I gave my last 2 years address. 1 Canadian and 1 US address
Yes both US and Canada employer
I showed them my return flight tickets. That's all they took. For backup I had taken my employment proof and school records for kids. But they didn't ask any of it.

kishore22

Oct 3, 2024
I will be travelling by Car. Do you know any proof to be given for travelling by car. i can get my Employment proof and school details of my kids?

Do you need any appointment or walk in Scarborough office? Also in US entry did they tie your new Canadian passport to your I-94?

cicuser

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I will be travelling by Car. Do you know any proof to be given for travelling by car. i can get my Employment proof and school details of my kids?

Do you need any appointment or walk in Scarborough office? Also in US entry did they tie your new Canadian passport to your I-94?
I am not sure about travelling by car.
Its walk in at Scarborough. Yes they did tie I-94 to Canadian passport.