LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
ae03yy said:
Hi everyone,
Joining the lineup for Ottawa :
-Application recd, mid-Nov, 2013 ;
-Process started, early Feb, 2014 ;
-Recd Fingerprinting req, mid-Jun ;
-Invite to Testing for Sept 8. During the interview the agent told me waiting time for the next step is 4 months and she'll need me to submit extra info..
-RQ letter recd some two weeks after the test asking for the extra info.
HELLO ae03yy

I had my test same day, why do you think you got the RQ?
when did you respond to it ?

Good luck to you!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
HELLO ae03yy

I had my test same day, why do you think you got the RQ?
when did you respond to it ?

Good luck to you!
Some applicants got CIT-0520 after interview for not showing appropriate passport.
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Thank you for the details.
Cheers,
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello elen

The fact is , unless you know already that your application is approved !, the ATIP will tell you if it is or not, and when it was approved
when they told us wait 1-3 months after the test, the only thing makes since to me is 3 months after the approval of the application
so i think it's worth it to ask for it.

Good luck.
Thanks , yes I called cic one month ago and asked them about my file and she said my file is approved since i know that I don't wanna order ATP , it doesn't make any sense .
I'm gonna call them on Monday may i hear some good news.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Thanks , yes I called cic one month ago and asked them about my file and she said my file is approved since i know that I don't wanna order ATP , it doesn't make any sense .
I'm gonna call them on Monday may i hear some good news.
Dear elen,
Do you have the date of your file approval? I have the feeling that on Monday the agent is going to tell you to turn right and take exit 200 Catherine.
Cheers,

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what the source of approval , Sydney or Ottawa? how long does it take to get the test invite after your file reach Ottawa's local office? i am asking about 2014 applications.
thanks

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
what the source of approval , Sydney or Ottawa? how long does it take to get the test invite after your file reach Ottawa's local office? i am asking about 2014 applications.
thanks
Hello om saif,
After the citizenship test and interview, your application will be approved by the citizenship judge. It will then take 3 to 4 months to schedule your oath. As for the test invitation, I am sure that seniors from here will come out and give you more details.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Cheers,

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks dear, i appreciate it.

beauhoe said:
Hello om saif,
After the citizenship test and interview, your application will be approved by the citizenship judge. It will then take 3 to 4 months to schedule your oath. As for the test invitation, I am sure that seniors from here will come out and give you more details.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
I hope so, good luck to you beauhoe
My fille was approval on 10 September , I don't know what they are waiting for, I'm really stuck ,I witched to visit my family and spend the new year with them I really miss them but what I do :'( wait , wait, ???????

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
My fille was approval on 10 September , I don't know what they are waiting for, I'm really stuck ,I witched to visit my family and spend the new year with them I really miss them but what I do :'( wait , wait, ???????
Thanks elen1984,
No worries, your oath invitation is going to be here at the right time. However, remember that we are also your family.
We hope that everything goes well at your end.
Cheers,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Thanks elen1984,
No worries, your oath invitation is going to be here at the right time. However, remember that we are also your family.
We hope that everything goes well at your end.
Cheers,
Thanks, beauhoe you're very kind , I witche everyone will hear a good news this week .

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Thanks, beauhoe you're very kind , I witches everyone will hear a good news this week .
You are welcome!
I truly believe that we are all going to get the good news this week.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
elen1984 said:

That's a great news elen , because my application was approved in the same day!
so most likely we gonna have the oath on same day as well
I hope you will hear the good news on Monday

Good luck everyone!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
om saif said:
thanks

HELLO om saif

After you pass the test, the officer assigned to your file will refer your application to a citizenship Judge who will approve/Grant your application
then the next step would be the ceremony
As for the test, most applicant's I've seen they got the test invitation after 4-6 months from the processing date on average
Now a days it's less than that too.
Good luck!

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
That's a great news elen , because my application was approved in the same day!
so most likely we gonna have the oath on same day as well
I hope you will hear the good news on Monday

Good luck everyone!
Oh really , that great I hope I'll get some good news this week and the best for everyone too.