+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Warm congratulations buddy ..... and good luck, see you in the ceremony :)
Thank you,
I could not make it without you.
Once again thank you.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Congratulations beauhoe , now you can practice oh canada with Ottawa2013 :D, , I hope I'll join with you friends.
Glad to hear back from you elen1984,
I am seriously practicing my "O Canada". However, I can't getting right so I am calling Celine Dion for help. You will always be part of our dream team no matter what.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
HI Ottawa2013,
I've just called the cic this morning, I'd chance to talk with a nice agent witches told me my file is approved and it seems they are preparing the oath letter to take ceremony this December , but she doesn't give me the specific date , and she told me if I didn't get any updates in these 2 weeks I have to call them and see what happened , I hope I'll get it today to celebrate with you friend.
Good news! I strongly believe in your exit before the end of December. We sent a letter to Santa with a long list of what you would like to have for the new year: get your brown envelope, visit your family and, and, and... Oh! And... (Smile).
Cheers my friend,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Thank u so much My friend , I'll call them on Monday too to see may they sent me the letter , actually I was thinking negative and a lot of bad ideas came to my mind for taking long time between my test and the oath , you guys make me think positive and gave me a hope with sharing your updates thanks again to you and beauhoe and all others .
Be positive my friend, at the end of the day everything is going to be just ok.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
hi elen

I agree with the idea of phoning them early next week. Imean sure they'll have your date and time. Congrats in advance!
I agree too.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea about the three digital number on the first the page of the invitation letter? Right corner of the immigration address.

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OttawaBuddy said:
Hi beauhoe, Ottawa2013

That's for you now. Pretty sure you will love this song ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw
beauhoe said:
Glad to hear back from you elen1984,
I am seriously practicing my "O Canada". However, I can't getting right so I am calling Celine Dion for help. You will always be part of our dream team no matter what.
Cheers,
Hahahaha you really make me laugh I don't think you need Celine Dion , you have lot of friends are going to make the song much better than Celine Dion :), best of luck to you and the rest of the team,

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
beauhoe said:
Good news! I strongly believe in your exit before the end of December. We sent a letter to Santa with a long list of what you would like to have for the new year: get your brown envelope, visit your family and, and, and... Oh! And... (Smile).
Cheers my friend,
You are right beauhoe, the first think we wanna from Santa is the Brown envelope ;D ;D, then ,passport , visit family , and ,,,, ::) ::) ::) many plans in my head , just we take the things step by step , all we need some patients and smiling :) .

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Hahahaha you really make me laugh I don't think you need Celine Dion , you have lot of friends are going to make the song much better than Celine Dion :), best of luck to you and the rest of the team,
I am glad that after your busy day you could read our writings and laugh thinking that tomorrow will always be another day. I know that the waiting is causing fair and depression among our valuable friends and I thought the best thing we can do is to be there for each other. Oh! By the way, I can't find Celine Dion's phone number so I am waiting for volunteers to help.
Cheers,