+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Number of Pay stubs or Pay Slips Needed to be sent

achouhans

Feb 23, 2015
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the number of paystubs needed to be submitted after I get an ITA?

And also how latest should the paystubs should be?

Thanks.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
The most important part is the reference letter - I added to all the reference letter all the pay stubs I could gather but it's not a must.
The instructions are to submit a reference letter with all the specifics they ask for all previous employers in the past 10 years and to submit all pay stubs if available.

S66d9T

Feb 24, 2015
what about the reference letters? Lyk do we need to submit our legal contracts with previous employers or only reference certs will do the job?

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

S66d9T

Feb 24, 2015
cosgrec said:
Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)
Thanks alot that cleared the confusion. Also when we switch countries we have a gap in employed/working time. Can we include that in our profile as experience, provided that we can produce experience certificate on letter head for that?

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
S66d9T said:
Thanks alot that cleared the confusion. Also when we switch countries we have a gap in employed/working time. Can we include that in our profile as experience, provided that we can produce experience certificate on letter head for that?
If you have a reference letter stating that you were employed at this time with all the necessary information, it might be fine. I would only submit if I actually were employed, but that's your choice. It's OK to have gaps in employment.

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Is requirement for the paystubs and reference letters etc only for Canadian employment history?

I've never found an answer (even when speaking to CIC) if, after getting an ITA for CEC, you need to provide history of just Canadian work experience (and t4s, paystubs, letters of reference etc) or if I have to go contacting loads of previous employers around the world for the same thing (pretty much impossible if you've been freelancing in many countries over the last 10 years prior to coming to Canada.)

anybody know?

Reactions: danishmalik

rhrnak

Feb 14, 2015
lotusEsp said:
Is requirement for the paystubs and reference letters etc only for Canadian employment history?

I've never found an answer (even when speaking to CIC) if, after getting an ITA for CEC, you need to provide history of just Canadian work experience (and t4s, paystubs, letters of reference etc) or if I have to go contacting loads of previous employers around the world for the same thing (pretty much impossible if you've been freelancing in many countries over the last 10 years prior to coming to Canada.)

anybody know?
I really need this answer too..
Anybody?
I can not get every reference letter. And I did not declare those for my point. (just I wirte in my 10 years history..)

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
bump

anybody knows whether we need the employment letters from all employers or just from the ones we claimed points for?

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
I believe reference letters are needed for any work experience even outside Canada, pay stubs are optional but they will give more credit if added.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Canadiense85 said:
I believe reference letters are needed for any work experience even outside Canada, pay stubs are optional but they will give more credit if added.
I'm planning on just submitting my reference letters as far as work experience is concerned... Has anyone done that before? It would be impossible for me to trace back those old payslips. Heck some of my employers didn't even give payslips, just transferred straight to my bank account...

jrgongon

Feb 2, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont have any reference number but we do have a certificate of employment....a tax remittance by the company....the contract of employment between me and the company...does it all has a bearing?