+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NS PNP Express Entry

Jan 30, 2024
I submitted my NS PNP express entry application on Jan 10 2024. And i have still NOT received the email for completeness check. Is there anyone who has submitted in Jan 2024 ?
Email enquiries are not receiving a response from them.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted my NS PNP express entry application on Jan 10 2024. And i have still NOT received the email for completeness check. Is there anyone who has submitted in Jan 2024 ?
Email enquiries are not receiving a response from them.
It’s too early. AOR takes around 1-4 months these days .

Jan 30, 2024
Thats bad. There is a colleague who submitted on Aug 30 2023. Completeness check done on SEP 19 and received nomination in mid DEC. Just in few months , the timelines has gone crazy.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thats bad. There is a colleague who submitted on Aug 30 2023. Completeness check done on SEP 19 and received nomination in mid DEC. Just in few months , the timelines has gone crazy.
Everyone’s application and timeline is different. You should not compare it with others.

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the Nova Scotia PNP for Canadian experience class which requires 1 year experience with a NS employer

May I know if anyone has recently applied for this PNP? if yes what’s the timeline and how long did it take to get application accessed/ recieve nomination

brightfrank

Jun 28, 2024
Did you submit your applications?
I submitted on Apri 21, 2024, got my completeness check completed on July 30, 2024. No more update till now. Good luck to your applications.

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the Nova Scotia PNP for Canadian experience class which requires 1 year experience with a NS employer

May I know if anyone has recently applied for this PNP? if yes what’s the timeline and how long did it take to get application accessed/ recieve nomination

Jusdez

Sep 24, 2021
Did you submit your applications?
I submitted on Apri 21, 2024, got my completeness check completed on July 30, 2024. No more update till now. Good luck to your applications.
Hi dear, are you still able to see your application online or is there any way to track application?

I have similar timeline as you. I am no longer able to location my application on the online portal. Are you able to still see your submitted application or able to track your application?

brightfrank

Jun 28, 2024
Nothing can be tracked now. NS now send out invitation based on their own internal policy. Even we meet the criteria, they can still not invite us. So good luck!

Hi dear, are you still able to see your application online or is there any way to track application?

I have similar timeline as you. I am no longer able to location my application on the online portal. Are you able to still see your submitted application or able to track your application?