+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
yong1890 said:
guys, do you have any idea about what photograph size we have to use for Medical exam?

If anybody knows it, please attach the link as well please

Thanks

I phoned the doctor today and regarding the photograph it should be the size of a photo passport.
The studio where you gonna do it the already known what about the size.

SweetyQQ

Oct 14, 2016
Alexandra25 said:
Hi guys, are you all SINP, I'm November 12th AINP applicant waiting for MR :eek: :eek:
I have not received any MR reminder email yet..... SINP Nov 12 as well.

Big Congratulations to everyone receiving the MR today. Hope everything goes OK of my application.

DeeBeeDee

Sep 29, 2016
Nayla said:
I phoned the doctor today and regarding the photograph it should be the size of a photo passport.
The studio where you gonna do it the already known what about the size.
I asked and my doctor said no need to bring photo.. I guess I will bring it just in case

FBR

Jul 27, 2015
Hey guys - received MR today in the morning (for my spouse & myself). November 2nd applicant.
Good luck to everyone

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
Is this the wording on everyone's medical request or am I the only one blessed with the instructions ?

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
go to e-medical doctor. save 30 $

yong1890 said:
guys, do you have any idea about what photograph size we have to use for Medical exam?

If anybody knows it, please attach the link as well please

Thanks

rajarajan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
::) ::) ::)fearful immigrants. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jfk20101 said:
Is this the wording on everyone's medical request or am I the only one blessed with the instructions ?

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination. When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Jfk20101 said:
What if someone doesn't want to take his passport can Saskatchewan issued id do ?
Nope. It must be passport. In some doctor offices, you need to scan it and email them before you show up to speed up the paperwork. That's the case with me in Regina

conech123

Aug 8, 2016
I'm in Winnipeg - Manitoba. I received medical request yesterday. Just call the doctor today to make an appointment and the earliest one is November 17 :eek: Should have called yesterday. Wonder if it'll be late. :(

jingbaby

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
21 Mar 2016
Med's Request
07 Jan 2017
Med's Done....
14 Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi guys, I have a question , if there is not too many applicants of December, cuz so many provinces close their nomination.
It it is true, then the next stream of MR will be January applicants??? ;D ;D ;D