Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
umanitoba said:
I think you need to include RCMP record because the reminder email is clear without any exceptions.
Thanks for your reply UManitoba.

So I entered like this personal history like this,

2014-07 to 2014-09 searching for job
2014-03 to 2014-06. Studying

Do you think above example is right? This how I submitted

May 24, 2016
Hello Good Guys

When submitting document (PNP applicant) via the case specific enquriy, which application or enquiry type do you choose?

Overseas permanent residence or In-canada permanent application?

Pls I need your help......

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
I got reminder email today. Dec 16 applicant.

I need an advice guys. I submitted my police clearance from my origin country and police report in alberta. I had my internship in Singapore last 2008 only for 6 mos. I include that in my personal history. Im just wondering if the cic will ask me a police clearance from Singapore. I had a representative before when I appplied for my PR but we are no longer working togetheer. He told me itis not needeed, only within 5yrs were needed to provided police report.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Cyrus de virus said:
Hello Good Guys

When submitting document (PNP applicant) via the case specific enquriy, which application or enquiry type do you choose?

Overseas permanent residence or In-canada permanent application?

Pls I need your help......
I used Overseas permanent residence

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
87arq said:
As they said before in the post, if you didnt submit your PCC before, you have to do it now. If you didnt submit the Canadian PCC (if you are inland), you have to do it now.

Schedule A only if you have travelled, moved to another apartment or if you think you left any gaps in your personal history or things like that.

example : February 2001 to April 2001 : student at university. June 2001 to July 2001 : vacation. In this case there is a gap between April and June. You CANNOT leave any gaps. Always write something even if you were just sitting on your sofa watching TV for 2 months.

Schedule A only if you have travelled, moved to another apartment or if you think you left any gaps in your personal history or things like that.

But there is nothing said about any changes after submitting. .....10 year history PRIOR TO YOUR SUBMITTING your application or beginning at the age.....

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
liruieusoc said:
anyone knows when should i pay the RPRF(Right of PR Fee)? should i pay for it right after i got the file number? Since i found that i forgot to pay for it and that is why i got this reminder email. I don't know whether it is too late to pay for it. Anyone can tell me how to use the Case Specific Enquiry Form? How to use it to upload the RPRF receipt? Which category should i choose, like Overseas PR or Emergent cases or Amend Documents???? Plz plz help!!!!!

within a month you will get Medical request, now medical request is a complex message, they will still ask you to update your schedule A form, pay your right to permanent residence fee and they may ask you to update some forms, so medical request will ask you to pay rprf, now the rprf reciept, and all the updated forms will be sent to them by you
so are you inland or outland
which visa office
when did you get your AOR

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ivs said:

I need an advice guys. I submitted my police clearance from my origin country and police report in alberta. I had my internship in Singapore last 2008 only for 6 mos. I include that in my personal history. Im just wondering if the cic will ask me a police clearance from Singapore. I had a representative before when I appplied for my PR but we are no longer working togetheer. He told me itis not needeed, only within 5yrs were needed to provided police report.

are you sure they wont ask you later during your medicals to provide a police report from singapore, you told them u were at singapore for 6 months, CIC said if you live for 6 months or above in a role in another country you must provide the police report from the country, am sure they will ask the police report and even your photocopy of your visas on your passports, well u cant predict CIC especially when it comes to security checks, so i will advice you, make sure when your application is close to medical request, 1 month to it, get that police report ready, we cant say, they may ask

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
I do not have any working visa with my internship in singapore. I cannot provide it without a letter coming from the cic itself that they need a police certificate from Singapore as they do not release police certificate from non residents of Singapore. I know some people who worked in singapore prior coming here in canada. They were only going to provide it once being asked by cic as they need the letter from the cic.

But that intership was like 2008 and tru agency.. too bad, I should have not include it on my personal history.

But as far as I remember prior coming here during the visa application, I have never been asked to provide it. Finger cross hope they will not ask me to provide one

are you sure they wont ask you later during your medicals to provide a police report from singapore, you told them u were at singapore for 6 months, CIC said if you live for 6 months or above in a role in another country you must provide the police report from the country, am sure they will ask the police report and even your photocopy of your visas on your passports, well u cant predict CIC especially when it comes to security checks, so i will advice you, make sure when your application is close to medical request, 1 month to it, get that police report ready, we cant say, they may ask

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Folks,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)
c. In recently submitted Schedule A form, the address is different than PNP form (same city, but difference is building name, Flat No.), however this is exactly same like as what i submitted in e-APR.

in other words, i tried to keep it as same as e-APR.

Do you think it may lead to any failure?

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Folks,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)
c. In recently submitted Schedule A form, the address is different than PNP form (same city, but difference is building name, Flat No.), however this is exactly same like as what i submitted in e-APR.

in other words, i tried to keep it as same as e-APR.

Do you think it may lead to any failure?
Submit it once again as requested.
Don't worry even in slight doubt they used to ask to confirm back by asking schedule A.
Y rejection?People use to change & update address till ppr.it's normal...Its just we need to keep CIC updated.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Ayokunlex01 said:
I think it is the Sydney office and i got my AOR in March 2016. So what i need to do right now is to wait for the Medical Request? Does the Medical Request sent from an officer or still the general cic email?

within a month you will get Medical request, now medical request is a complex message, they will still ask you to update your schedule A form, pay your right to permanent residence fee and they may ask you to update some forms, so medical request will ask you to pay rprf, now the rprf reciept, and all the updated forms will be sent to them by you
so are you inland or outland
which visa office
when did you get your AOR

Bnds

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hello guys! please anyone reply to me if they are in my situation. I'm dec 2015 PNP applicant, everyone got reminder email in Dec but I didn't get any yet! I'm so tensed please let me know if anyone knows anything. Is there any prob?

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Bnds said:
Hello guys! please anyone reply to me if they are in my situation. I'm dec 2015 PNP applicant, everyone got reminder email in Dec but I didn't get any yet! I'm so tensed please let me know if anyone knows anything. Is there any prob?

hmm my friend did not get the reminder either. But she was the October applicant and got her Medical Request in March directly after getting the AOR. Maybe u are the same case. Did u get ur Medical Request?

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
ivs said:

Hey I applied on 16 december too and I got reminder email on 19th July too. :)