Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Hi guys, I am little bit confused with this RPRF. Do I need to submit Schedule A and Police certificate Again? Can someone help me out?

"PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If

your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new

passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and

name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory

where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over

18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case

Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-
renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further

instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the

schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the

10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the

most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly

completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps

in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned"

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Sush87 said:
Hi guys, I am little bit confused with this RPRF. Do I need to submit Schedule A and Police certificate Again? Can someone help me out?

"PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If

your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new

passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and

name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By IRCC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory

where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over

18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case

Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-
renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further

instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the

schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the

10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the

most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly

completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps

in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned"
As they said before in the post, if you didnt submit your PCC before, you have to do it now. If you didnt submit the Canadian PCC (if you are inland), you have to do it now.

Schedule A only if you have travelled, moved to another apartment or if you think you left any gaps in your personal history or things like that.

example : February 2001 to April 2001 : student at university. June 2001 to July 2001 : vacation. In this case there is a gap between April and June. You CANNOT leave any gaps. Always write something even if you were just sitting on your sofa watching TV for 2 months.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
I got the remainder email today as well. Does it mean that if i submitted all the documents before, i can ignore this email? Also, it this email a sign saying that they just started to handle my application? Anyone knows how long will it take to get the Medical request after this reminder email? thx and pray!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
liruieusoc said:
I got the remainder email today as well. Does it mean that if i submitted all the documents before, i can ignore this email? Also, it this email a sign saying that they just started to handle my application? Anyone knows how long will it take to get the Medical request after this reminder email? thx and pray!
If you already submitted everything, you don't need to do anything. Yes it means that they sent the application to visa officers and I guess it takes 2 months to get MR after this email based on the previous applicants.

Sush87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01.2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
87arq said:
As they said before in the post, if you didnt submit your PCC before, you have to do it now. If you didnt submit the Canadian PCC (if you are inland), you have to do it now.

Schedule A only if you have travelled, moved to another apartment or if you think you left any gaps in your personal history or things like that.

example : February 2001 to April 2001 : student at university. June 2001 to July 2001 : vacation. In this case there is a gap between April and June. You CANNOT leave any gaps. Always write something even if you were just sitting on your sofa watching TV for 2 months.
I travelled to US last month. Do I need to update that?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
87arq said:
Did you mean everybody needs to submit RCMP PCC? because the original document checklist prompts that Canada will request PCC it only if they need to (Which makes sense, CIC do their own check with RCMP and CSIS)

See also here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

LC1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Sush87 said:
I travelled to US last month. Do I need to update that?
Same here. I am not sure if I should update schedule A if any trips were made after the date of submission of my application.

Anyone can help us out here? Thanks.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
anyone knows when should i pay the RPRF(Right of PR Fee)? should i pay for it right after i got the file number? Since i found that i forgot to pay for it and that is why i got this reminder email. I don't know whether it is too late to pay for it. Anyone can tell me how to use the Case Specific Enquiry Form? How to use it to upload the RPRF receipt? Which category should i choose, like Overseas PR or Emergent cases or Amend Documents???? Plz plz help!!!!!

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
87arq said:

In the e-mail, there is no Canadian PCC required.

According to the website of cic, there is a sentence "The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.". I do not think he has to obtain Canadian PCC. I also did not.

liruieusoc

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
umanitoba said:
If you already submitted everything, you don't need to do anything. Yes it means that they sent the application to visa officers and I guess it takes 2 months to get MR after this email based on the previous applicants.
Thanks!
do u know when to pay for the RPRF(Right of PR Fee)? should i pay for it right after i got the file number? Since i found that i forgot to pay for it and that is why i got this reminder email? I don't know whether it is too late to pay for it. Anyone can tell me how to use the Case Specific Enquiry Form? How to use it to upload the RPRF receipt? Which category should i choose, like Overseas PR or Emergent cases or Amend Documents? Plz plz help!!!!!

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
yong1890 said:
In the e-mail, there is no Canadian PCC required.

According to the website of cic, there is a sentence "The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.". I do not think he has to obtain Canadian PCC. I also did not.
I think you need to include RCMP record because the reminder email is clear without any exceptions.