+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

mf4361 said:
there is no sign that it speeds up process. and it gives the doctor and IRCC to screw up your file

IRCC specifically stated against upfront unless requested or special circumstances
What signs are you looking for specifically?

anxit

Feb 3, 2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]November 9
NO MR YET :(
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

yong1890 said:
same date applicant.

nothing yet.

Let's just focus on our life, not MR.

late October applicants received MR this week.

so, November will be our turn :)

maniharman

May 8, 2016
HI friends

I was on Implied status when I applied for permanent residency under provincial nominee program.I had applied for my work permit and valid visa which I mentioned in a letter with my PR application.I stated that i will send updated work permit and visa once i receive them.I called CIC Yesterday and told them that i have my all updated documents ready and ask them that where can i send those documents.They told me that i should wait for File number then i can send them all the documents.I asked them if CIC wont cancel my application because of this, they told no ,cic wont cancel it but they will ask for those documents later.

Today I checked my cic account..my application status is showing canceled due to incomplete application..What should I do now?

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
Hello Guys!

Do you guys have any idea if CIC were checking if an applicants still employed with the employer who provided a job offer thru SINP skilled worker job offer stream?? I really want to quit my job is not healthy anymore and I dont feel safe at all like I feel like they are setting me up so they have a reason to fire me or whatsoever. I am just waiting for my medical reqs but the processing times increased and I do not know if How long I could still endure the treatment of my employer. This is so frustrating.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ivs said:
Hello Guys!

Do you guys have any idea if CIC were checking if an applicants still employed with the employer who provided a job offer thru SINP skilled worker job offer stream?? I really want to quit my job is not healthy anymore and I dont feel safe at all like I feel like they are setting me up so they have a reason to fire me or whatsoever. I am just waiting for my medical reqs but the processing times increased and I do not know if How long I could still endure the treatment of my employer. This is so frustrating.

yea they do but very rare, it depends on how you filled your schedule A, u see some applicants filling 4 to 5 jobs there, so such applicants should be expecting employment check via a call to his manager or statement of account or mails, what i want you to no is that they do check this, and they do ask questions from applicants on this, the choice is yours

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
That is why so scary to lie. Let say I quit my job did not reprt to it to cic. And if lucky on my side my employer did not report it to the cic. But if I will exit to the border if ever I will receive my Par approval, the officer might ask me if I am currently working on my employer. And I will be caught lying I will be doomed.

But what do you mean by depends on how many job history I put on my schedule a? Do you mean job history only in canada or all my job history even from my home country?

Thank you for your reply

yea they do but very rare, it depends on how you filled your schedule A, u see some applicants filling 4 to 5 jobs there, so such applicants should be expecting employment check via a call to his manager or statement of account or mails, what i want you to no is that they do check this, and they do ask questions from applicants on this, the choice is yours

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ivs said:
That is why so scary to lie. Let say I quit my job did not reprt to it to cic. And if lucky on my side
my employer did not report it to the cic. But if I will exit to the border if ever I will receive my Par
approval, the officer might ask me if I am currently working on my employer. And I will be caught
lying I will be doomed. But what do you mean by depends on how many job history I put on my schedule a? Do you
mean job history only in canada or all my job history even from my home country? Thank you for your reply

i said its on few occasions they do this, very rare, it depends on how your employment stuff is, but quiting a job and working somewhere else will not affect the processing, you are inland applicant now, y are you afraid, come on, they may ask and they may not ask, no need to tell them this, if they need, they will send this during your medical request to update your employment history

ivs

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 8, 2015
AOR Received.
March 1, 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2016
Passport Req..
March 6, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 14,2017
Ayokunlex01 said:

i said its on few occasions they do this, very rare, it depends on how your employment stuff is, but quiting a job and working somewhere else will not affect the processing, you are inland applicant now, y are you afraid, come on, they may ask and they may not ask, no need to tell them this, if they need, they will send this during your medical request to update your employment history
i know i can quit the job and find an employer again who can probide job offer. But roght know it is so hard to find an employer will job offer under sinp.

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Hi friends,

Am a nov 2015, still waiting for mr..
Just wondering about something...
I send the additional doc (schedule A, landing fees, Police certificate etc)
In June 2016.. but still now no update has been made into my cic.
Last month sept I phone cic just to make sure they did receive my documents
And they said everything was received but have not yet started to update it.

Should I be worried about that.

Any similar case please??

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
Nayla said:
Hi friends,

There are a lot of similar cases. NO WORRIES.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
mf4361 said:
No, its $5 for Disclosure of your file. Privacy act doesn't give you details of the process which is what most people here want
its free and they give loots of detail of your file, i ordered this ones too, and they sent me 52 pages so....trust me there is lots of detail to read and understand.
and my application is under nominee program, only me & my husband included, and a "normal" procedure until now...and notes are very detailed.
you find every single thing that other people talk abt here abt this notes.

hope this help.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
meanjoe said:
Couple things to note:
1. Privacy Act(PA) is free and inland only.
2. PA will give you the same GCMS info for yourself only. If you have dependents, their info will be blinded.
3. Access to Info Act(AA) will charge $5, and for everyone.
4. AA will disclosure all information on file, only if you attaches consent form for all members.
when i ordered GCMS notes (inland) they did put my dependant info....no blanks except for Group number and group name and of course its blank the info thats doesnt apply to my program/category, everything else has code numbers or words, nothing blank at all

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Nayla said:
Hi friends,

hello,

My cic is not updated very often and also many has notice is not sincronized with ECAS.
but if you want to be sure they received and update ur file in system, theres a trick, log in through ECAS selecting in IDENTIFICATION TYPE your RECEIPT NUMBER from IMM5401 (the RPRF fees), if it give you access that means they already update ur file with the payment etc.

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
mdh said:
hello,

My cic is not updated very often and also many has notice is not sincronized with ECAS.
but if you want to be sure they received and update ur file in system, theres a trick, log in through ECAS selecting in IDENTIFICATION TYPE your RECEIPT NUMBER from IMM5401 (the RPRF fees), if it give you access that means they already update ur file with the payment etc.
well thank you very much dr