+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
yengyeng said:
Nothing yet. I was wrong when i thought we would receive MR first or second week of this month. May be before the end of this month or next month.
agree

even some October applicants did not receive MR yet.

I'm looking at the next month for MR now.

keane

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
yengyeng said:
Same thing for mycic status. Don't worry about those status changing for now if you're a November/December applicant. If you're close to the 15 or 16 months processing time and those status begins to change, then, you'r close to getting your PPR.
Some people their background check went to not needed before med check. Mine is still in progress since last dec. So worried

DeeBeeDee

Sep 29, 2016
Please help!
I applied for an open work permit in September as my post graduate work permit expires in Jan 2016 (within 4 month). I got refused today as I didn't pay that $100 Open Work Permit Holder fee on top of the $155 application fee.
My question is - why they refuse my application instead of requesting additional payment? Should I apply again? Is it right to apply for open work permit in order to get a bridging work permit? Thanks!!!

DeeBeeDee

Sep 29, 2016
DeeBeeDee said:
Please help!
I applied for an open work permit in September as my post graduate work permit expires in Jan 2016 (within 4 month). I got refused today as I didn't pay that $100 Open Work Permit Holder fee on top of the $155 application fee.
My question is - why they refuse my application instead of requesting additional payment? Should I apply again? Is it right to apply for open work permit in order to get a bridging work permit? Thanks!!!
I mean WP expires in Jan 2017 - typo

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
DeeBeeDee said:
Please help!
My advise is to start a fresh application and pay both $100 open work permit fees and $155 application fee. Is your nomination employer restricted?

My nominated is employer restricted. My employer paid the $230 employer compliance fee, then i paid both $150 and $100. I got a closed work permit for 2 years. I have requested a refund of $100 as i didn't get a open work permit. Sometimes, CIC do whatever they like.

Canaraj4

Oct 5, 2016
Can someone suggest me please
Reg experience letter submission to CIC
(sinp-oid 0213 Noc)
I can't ask/get the experience letter of my current job from my current organization,as I do not wish to reveal about my Canada PR while it's inprocess.
What is the alternative way of submitting to CIC? What I can provide to CIC?

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys

I'm November 12th inland applicant

I submitted additional document on 3rd of August.

However, the additional document section is still provided, not "we have received the document".

According to the website,

Provided means that we are reviewing documents that have been submitted to see if they are the documents we asked for.
We have received the document means that you have submitted the documents that we asked for.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Does anybody have the same situation or any idea for this? should I call CIC for it?

I'm so worried if I'm so behind.

Thanks

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am a November inland applicant. My GCMS notes should status valid based on my old work permit.

I have a new work permit (extended till 2018). Do i need to send CIC my updated work permit via case specific enquiry? Coz they have not requested for any additional document since i submitted in November. Thoughts please

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
yengyeng said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a November inland applicant. My GCMS notes should status valid based on my old work permit.

I have a new work permit (extended till 2018). Do i need to send CIC my updated work permit via case specific enquiry? Coz they have not requested for any additional document since i submitted in November. Thoughts please
No, you do not need to send the new one until they ask for it. You need to have valid status during thee landing (at the border). I am in the same situation like you and also they can check your status. Don't worry!! hope that finally we receive this MR because for some reason there are no actions!!!

mongoose

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Just find both my wife's and mine MR results are passed. It takes 2 weeks since we got MR request. It should be even faster if my wife did not have id expiry issue.
For those who are in Calgary, go to Dr. Sabetai Grunberg. They are awsome.

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
mongoose said:
Just find both my wife's and mine MR results are passed. It takes 2 weeks since we got MR request. It should be even faster if my wife did not have id expiry issue.
For those who are in Calgary, go to Dr. Sabetai Grunberg. They are awsome.
Congratulations. Are you Inland Nov applicant? When did you receive your MR if i may ask please?

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
umanitoba said:
No, you do not need to send the new one until they ask for it. You need to have valid status during thee landing (at the border). I am in the same situation like you and also they can check your status. Don't worry!! hope that finally we receive this MR because for some reason there are no actions!!!
Sound good. Thanks for your response. I'm hoping we will get our MR before the end of this month.

Jfk20101

Oct 8, 2013
yong1890 said:
Hello guys

I'm November 12th inland applicant

I submitted additional document on 3rd of August.

However, the additional document section is still provided, not "we have received the document".

According to the website,

Provided means that we are reviewing documents that have been submitted to see if they are the documents we asked for.
We have received the document means that you have submitted the documents that we asked for.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Does anybody have the same situation or any idea for this? should I call CIC for it?

I'm so worried if I'm so behind.

Thanks
we are all in the same boat with the same my cic status dont worry mine is still the same i even submited another imm5669 after aditional documents but nothing changed.

SweetyQQ

Oct 14, 2016
yengyeng said:
My advise is to start a fresh application and pay both $100 open work permit fees and $155 application fee. Is your nomination employer restricted?

My nominated is employer restricted. My employer paid the $230 employer compliance fee, then i paid both $150 and $100. I got a closed work permit for 2 years. I have requested a refund of $100 as i didn't get a open work permit. Sometimes, CIC do whatever they like.
If the nominated is employer restricted, to renew the work permit. I cannot apply for the BOWP, only LMIA- Exempt Close Work Permit will work, right?
I have a post graduate work permit right now, and it will expire January 2017. I am SINP inland applicant submitted application November 12, 2015. Thanks a lot in advance!