+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say , don't loss hope I think by the end of October we all going to have MR for sure ....

Just look at of October friends, they got there Mr This month right, so am being positive that we will get it..

but not sure if we will receive PPR this year cause of Refugees and as well as there's STILL June AND jULY WAITING for PPR.. and as we all know CIC goes of Holidays Dec.. they will be back by 10 jan 2017,
so lets put in our mind we will receive PPR next year sure sure..

Am stoke with my employer and badly waiting for PPR TO GO AWAY.. DONT want to see his face everyday but have too..

lets be positive..

gbd

Sep 24, 2016
Hi,
I'm new on forum and just want to share my timeline with you. Inland applicant AINP.

My ECAS

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on February 3, 2016.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 25, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.

MyCIC

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

On July 25th I received request for RPRF And new police certificates in same mail they put important notice to do medical if I didn't done yet.
I submitted all together on September 13th And my medical status change on September 16 in passed.
Hope it will be done before a new year.

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
gbd said:
Hi,
I'm new on forum and just want to share my timeline with you. Inland applicant AINP.

My ECAS

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 3, 2016.
4. We sent you correspondence on July 25, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

MyCIC

On July 25th I received request for RPRF And new police certificates in same mail they put important notice to do medical if I didn't done yet.
I submitted all together on September 13th And my medical status change on September 16 in passed.
Your timeline is exactly 10 days earlier than mine. except for RPRF request that I received even more than a month before you and you got every request, even medical check, in the same mail.

Hopefully my turn would be coming soon like next week.

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
gbd said:
Hi,

My ECAS

MyCIC

we got pretty much the same timeline too..
except when I received landing there was no request for mr..
yesterday I was finally able to link my application, I was so frustrated cause nothing was pass just in review ..
status OPEN>>.LOL

NOW ITS TAKING LONG ..

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
yong1890 said:
Another Friday started

Any news regarding MR for November applicant??

I am November 12th inland applicant, still no news from CIC yet.

submitted the additional document on 3rd of August, no reply yet.

'Review of submitted documents' section is still shown as 'provided', not 'we received the documents'.

It is frustrating so much :(

ME TOO AM so frustrated...
am getting depress too I think.

I submitted the addition info and still now "review of submitted documents" is blank..

don't know what we should do.

I don't really think we going to have ppr this yr..

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Cansen said:
Got my PPR today. thanks for all your advise and support. :) :) :)

A ver big congratulations to you and best wishes. In fact we got AOR same day but, I'm yet to do the medicals

yengyeng

Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2017
umanitoba said:
Any inland Nov or Dec applicants received MR????
I would say Nov/Dec inland applicants should start receiving MR by first week of October.

gbd

Sep 24, 2016
umanitoba said:
Any inland Nov or Dec applicants received MR????
I didn't recive MR, but in email request for RPRF and new police certificate they put as important notice to do medical if I didn't yet. I did it and submit it. After 3 days my status changed in medical passed.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
gbd said:
I didn't recive MR, but in email request for RPRF and new police certificate they put as important notice to do medical if I didn't yet. I did it and submit it. After 3 days my status changed in medical passed.
It's interesting because there is no word about "medical" in my reminder email. Are you an inland applicant (Nov/Dec)??

Nayla

Star Member
Aug 3, 2016
Hi friends...

Need ur advise. I send my landing fee, scheduled A, police clearance since June as I got the reminder email,
But since now nothing have been update on my profite.. Such as additional information is still blank.. They did not update the profile to receive but it has been so long. So should I be worried about that or call them..

Any similar case please. Help

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
Cansen said:
Got my PPR today. thanks for all your advise and support. :) :) :)
Congratulations... ;)....