+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November applicants for Jan2020 (UAE)

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I just got my biometrics instruction letter now, has anyone received any similar message?
I applied yesterday and got my Bil today

Rayfah

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Yes I applied for student visa I'm from srilanka and I didn't give biometric before
I applied from Sri Lanka too. Applied on November 6th, received BIL November 7th. No updates after that. Let me know if there’re any updates from your side.

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
You don't have to be anxious my dear, I will give my biometrics tomorrow.
Just relax, Canada is not your life, you have better things ahead of you and better countries you can travel too. Just keep praying okay

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys
Any updates yet?
Like I mentioned earlier, I applied on the 14th and then on the 27th I received my biometrics confirmation letter, one day later on the 28th my application was approved :D it took exactly 2 weeks only maybe because I attached an expedition letter requesting them to hurry up so that I have enough time to prepare for moving. In my first application which was refused I applied on the 1st of July and got rejected a whole month later on the 1st or 2nd of August.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Are you serious or joking?
What is expedition letter and where are you from
I am serious why would I be joking? I am Syrian. Expedition letter is basically a cover letter that I requested an expedition in my application process which means to make it faster keeping in mind that my studies start on January 6th and I barely have time.
But I have included the same paper in my first application which got refused after a whole month so I dont know, it worked out this time.

Reactions: Pretty Franca

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Please guys, I have no request for Medical, is it normal?
My profile is saying, we don't need your medical, we will let you know if this changes.
Then my biometrics is updated

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Please guys, I have no request for Medical, is it normal?
My profile is saying, we don't need your medical, we will let you know if this changes.
Then my biometrics is updated
Certain countries do not require medical, check online if your country of residence is exempt from medical. Like for example, I live in the UAE, I didnt have to do one.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Thank you so much Mohammed, I am in Dubai, maybe I don't need it. What's your latest update now?
I have booked on Emirates departing 30th December from Dubai to Toronto and then Air Canada from Toronto to Halifax.
I haven't had the visa finalized on my passport just yet because I got my approval during the national day holiday and VFS is closed, I might go today or tomorrow and from there on, it will take 7 working days.
What about you?