Who can help me to understand the notes:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2024/05/29
Updated Date: 2024/05/29
Restricted: N
Label: Client Enquiry
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated individual:
Enquiry received via GCMS (Provided Report) via Call Centre. No response provided

Who is the "Client"? Why there is no response?
Is it good or negative notes for my processing?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Who can help me to understand the notes:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2024/05/29
Updated Date: 2024/05/29
Restricted: N
Label: Client Enquiry
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated individual:
Enquiry received via GCMS (Provided Report) via Call Centre. No response provided

Who is the "Client"? Why there is no response?
Is it good or negative notes for my processing?
You are the client. This has no bearing on the processing time of your application. Check detailed notes about background check and eligibility. They'll tell you a bit, but no one can predict processing times.

Reactions: Nataly_

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Just look a this beauty, it's so wonderful to see how agents react after involving an MP:

First, MP office contacts CPC OTTAWA

On the same freaking day, issue forwarded to supervisor/officer

3 days later, final review from the supervisor. It took them 8 months and a MP intervention to understand what I've been trying to explain to them since November

June 7th: Plane ticket request
June 11th everything completed on tracker.

Reactions: Trayceee

gdhawk

Star Member
Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Just look a this beauty, it's so wonderful to see how agents react after involving an MP:

3 days later, final review from the supervisor. It took them 8 months and a MP intervention to understand what I've been trying to explain to them since November

A story for eons to remember, barring the trauma

Reactions: sabensaid92

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

That forwarded to supervisor is pretty normal. MPs can't legally influence the processing times or the outcome of a decision, so unlikely that IRCC acted on top of it. One thing to note here though - you would be surprised how fast MPs respond to us and forward our concerns. I wrote to my MP last week about a senior care program that was on hold, I got a detailed custom response the very next day.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
That forwarded to supervisor is pretty normal. MPs can't legally influence the processing times or the outcome of a decision, so unlikely that IRCC acted on top of it. One thing to note here though - you would be surprised how fast MPs respond to us and forward our concerns. I wrote to my MP last week about a senior care program that was on hold, I got a detailed custom response the very next day.
I know legally no they don't have power... but they can always do a small little kick to "motivate" them :D

Hepzibah

Jul 3, 2024
Hi everyone,

I really need some opinions on my situation because I'm quite confused. Application submitted: November , 2023 (8 months post-AOR OUTLAND) ,All parameters completed on tracker since March 2024 after a remedical request which was done immediately and passed on Gckey . Since then, I've been expecting a PPR request, but there has been no update, it's just been absolute silence with no idea of what is going on . I called IRCC and was informed that criminality is in progress. Up till this moment my tracker is still all completed .

Meanwhile i had requested for Gcms notes and criminality has been passed as at February 2024.
Recently i found out that there is a bring forward date on my application for 30th June but this date has passed.
PVO -Vancover and SVO - CIO

Does anyone have any insights or advice on this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Update on my post above ,i finally received PPR on the 10th July .It ended in praise May everyone still waiting get a positive response soon .

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Hi,

After receiving COPR & Visa stamped, Should I inform IRCC regarding my resignation from curren job at home country. I resigned after I received COPR & Visa stamped.

Please advice.

Trayceee

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Finally got my ecopr. After P2 June 25. Ecopr July 23. Montreal VO.

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
Seeing most of the people who are on same timeline with me get their RFV gives me so much joy, wishing you all the best as you migrate to Canada..

Reactions: Trayceee