NOVEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont understand your question,
Is it possible to recieve sponsor approval prior to biometric and medical request because I recieved an email back in January stating I have met requirements for eligibility of sponsor and then only I received emails requesting medical and biometric or is that different from what you have mentioned in your timeline as your sponsor approval was done after medical and biometric.

cjr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Is it possible to recieve sponsor approval prior to biometric and medical request because I recieved an email back in January stating I have met requirements for eligibility of sponsor and then only I received emails requesting medical and biometric or is that different from what you have mentioned in your timeline as your sponsor approval was done after medical and biometric.
Generally speaking, the "Covid" sequence of Spousal Sponsorship events has been erratic at best. So yes, it's quite possible to receive requests and approvals completely out of the "normal" order.

It's also possible to receive things in the correct order.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
yes i received SA a month ago and yet to receive medical request

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I received a letter via email telling me to pay for my biometrics and send the receipt via webform and I did so (this was 3 weeks ago). Since then, I have not received any email regarding where I should be going to get my biometrics done, or any other next steps. I already finished my medical exam and have passed, so I'm not sure what the next steps are. When does everyone usually get a follow-up letter after paying for their biometrics?

Thanks!
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

Mani K

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Visa Office......
London
Doc's Request.
Yes
File Transfer...
Dec 2019
Med's Request
29/10/2019
Med's Done....
29/11/2019
Interview........
Over the phone 17/03/2020
Passport Req..
31/10/2020,05/03/2021
Hi everyone, I have a question regarding outland sponsorship program.
I am planning to sponsor my wife, she lives in Serbia and I live in Canada on PR status . So I am not sure should I send application package in Canada or in embassy in Serbia? I prefer sending in Canada but I am confused regardind address. Could you please help me?

Thanks a lot!
If you are in canada,send it over there and once you get UCI then connect online.this is how we did.

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
yes i received SA a month ago and yet to receive medical request
Hey esam99, we r in same boat! About more then a month got SA nothing else. I have some questions: had u got refused previously in any other visa application? And where ur PA and VO? Moreover did u able to link up ur application? May be get some conclusion through ur ans.

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hey esam99, we r in same boat! About more then a month got SA nothing else. I have some questions: had u got refused previously in any other visa application? And where ur PA and VO? Moreover did u able to link up ur application? May be get some conclusion through ur ans.
I think quite a few of us got SA and no medical request. Myself included.

Reactions: Radhachura

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
I think quite a few of us got SA and no medical request. Myself included.
Exactly! Ur VO as I know Singapore. Right? We had too. Did ircc change ur VO? We r informed through webform that Singapore is not processing our app its now in transit in Guangzhou :/

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Exactly! Ur VO as I know Singapore. Right? We had too. Did ircc change ur VO? We r informed through webform that Singapore is not processing our app its now in transit in Guangzhou :/
I'm from Singapore but my app was sent to OSC - Operations Support Centre for further processing. Odd because I thought it would go to Singapore! Yours was sent to Singapore then to Guangzhou?

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
I'm from Singapore but my app was sent to OSC - Operations Support Centre for further processing. Odd because I thought it would go to Singapore! Yours was sent to Singapore then to Guangzhou?
Oh! Actually its not clear whether our vo Singapore or Guangzhou. SA approved mail mentioned our VO is Singapore. When we sent webform to asked about linking app they said they r not processing its in"transit" in Guangzhou and told us contact with them. We sent webform there but not get any reply back almost two weeks gone.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
yeh i did link the application in GC.
my application is currently in LVO :(
what about u

Namtu

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone still waiting for SA?... all I have received is the AOR. Nov 23rd 2020 the file wS was received.