+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***NOVEMBER 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Akaa703

Oct 21, 2020
November 12th here. Still waiting no update whatsoever. Hopefully Covid situation will be over in a few months! I wonder what excuse CPC will have once it’s over..

MeetBoparai

Jun 29, 2021
Hello
Application sent- Nov 1,2019
Received- Nov 12,2019
Medical -Aug 5,2020

I applied for PR through spouse sponsorship when i check through their online tool for overall applications which they updated weekly they are processing applications for Nov 24- Nov 29 but mine is from Nov12 and i did not receive anything
I am worried now like what should i do now when i call them or send webform they are just blaming covid stuff if any one around this date receive anything plz let me know that would be great help

Reactions: Rj saini

Akaa703

Oct 21, 2020
Hello
Received- Nov 12,2019
Medical -Aug 5,2020

I applied for PR through spouse sponsorship when i check through their online tool for overall applications which they updated weekly they are processing applications for Nov 24- Nov 29 but mine is from Nov12 and i did not receive anything
I am worried now like what should i do now when i call them or send webform they are just blaming covid stuff if any one around this date receive anything plz let me know that would be great help
I’m in the same boat. Very frustrated! My application was received on November 12 and I was hoping this week’s update to be Nov 10 to 16, but they skipped it. They’re not being truthful when it comes to updating the weekly processing tracker unfortunately. My application is not complex as I checked their definition of “complex” and non of that applies.. I’m going to call them tomorrow, but I’m very positive they will be NO HELP just like always, and they would say “because of COVID bla bla bla”. I honestly think they will use this pandemic as an excuse for years to come. In 2 years from now, they will be like “because of the pandemic we are still trying to catch up..” Very frustrated and hopeless at this point

MeetBoparai

Jun 29, 2021
I’m in the same boat. Very frustrated! My application was received on November 12 and I was hoping this week’s update to be Nov 10 to 16, but they skipped it. They’re not being truthful when it comes to updating the weekly processing tracker unfortunately. My application is not complex as I checked their definition of “complex” and non of that applies.. I’m going to call them tomorrow, but I’m very positive they will be NO HELP just like always, and they would say “because of COVID bla bla bla”. I honestly think they will use this pandemic as an excuse for years to come. In 2 years from now, they will be like “because of the pandemic we are still trying to catch up..” Very frustrated and hopeless at this point
Plz let me know if u get any update i ll do same if I got any

Reactions: Akaa703

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello
Received- Nov 12,2019
Medical -Aug 5,2020

I don't think so those dates are really the dates they are working on.. There are many 2021 files those got decision made..
I am Dec inland applicant.. No update after SA back in Nov 2020

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello
Received- Nov 12,2019
Medical -Aug 5,2020

Did you received SA and AIP?

MeetBoparai

Jun 29, 2021
This is for whom applied in 2020. We applied in 2019
I know my friend she applied for same type of application in Feb 2020 and got hers 1 month ago

A quick question Did u link ur application to online account? Because i applied through consultant I am not sure if I can do that

Rj saini

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes, I applied myself and have linked the file. But still you can check your application status on ecas. What it is showing there for your file !?