17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Recently I received COPR, Can I work (any employer, any location) in Canada with COPR.
Currently I reside in Canada (Toronto) on closed work permit.
IF your landing is done, i.e. your COPR has been confirmed and you are a PR, you can work with any employer and all other visas and permits are automatically cancelled.

Reactions: rama123

Dee1729

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Is ordering gcms notes through third party website such as getgcms and mygcms safe?? They ask for file number and other personal information. Doesn’t feel safe to me but meanwhile i want to check what’s going on with my application.

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
Hi all,

I received my gcmc notes today, its a big 283 page long document.
Where should I check the current status of my application in these notes?
Any help from experienced members please?
TIA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

I received my gcmc notes today, its a big 283 page long document.
Where should I check the current status of my application in these notes?
Any help from experienced members please?
TIA
You can take screen shots of the notes and paste them here so others can comment and help you.

Just make sure that your eligibility is passed by an officer. If it is then your eligibility is passed and your security should be in progress.
To see how the note should look like se my previous post at #3,199

To read your GCMS notes follow

1. See page 2, this is where the summary of your application is. To read on the stages of an application see https://bit.ly/3kwN3w3
Based on what you have typed, it seems that your eligibility is passed and your security is in progress.

2. On page 2, if you see security as blank, and you see s15/16 on the top right corner of the page, then your security assessment is redacted under section 15 or 16. To read on section 15 /16 see https://bit.ly/2F1PrdV

3. Now go to the last 3-7 pages of your notes. This is where the officers enter the details notes. The notes will be numbers and dated. They are from most recent to the oldest.
See your note on eligibility and compare it with my previous post. If you see a note by an officer, then your eligibility is passed.

4. If your security is in progress, then all security related info is redacted from the GCMS notes. To read on how security is done, and the procedure, see https://bit.ly/2DxSQ42

If you have any further questions, ask.

Hope this helps!

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Is ordering gcms notes through third party website such as getgcms and mygcms safe?? They ask for file number and other personal information. Doesn’t feel safe to me but meanwhile i want to check what’s going on with my application.
I think since they are legally recognized its fine. I used getgcms notes and I got it in less than 20 days

Fisheye1

Jan 31, 2019
On page 2 - security is blank;
in the notes section towards end of gcmc notes - most recent note reads final decision pending; EE is passed in officer review; criminality is passed in officer review but nothing is mentioned about security? Most recent note is from April this year.
Does it mean, all verification are done, and just awaiting final decision?

Thank you

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
You can always raise a web form or call IRCC for an update as well. Share what your find out and others on the forum can comment/help you out.

Bilybongosky

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hello Folks,
can somebody help me...
I'm a CEC inland applicant. AOR is November 9th.
My medicals expired in March 2020. I am in touch with my MP office which advised me that Eligibility and Security are passed, the only holdup is the medicals. I was told they are probably deciding whether I need to re-do my medicals or not. Is there someone in a similar situation?
IRCC asked me for additional docs on April 14th, which I provided within the given timeline.
I was also told that my file was sent from the East Coast to Edmonton processing center and then back to the East Coast... I live in Calgary so when the file was transferred to Edmonton (a couple of months ago) I was really hoping the wait won't be much longer... but that wasn't the case.
This uncertainty is killing me. Is there anything I can do, other than contacting my MP for updates?
Thanks and good luck to everyone here.
Regards.

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Hello Folks,
can somebody help me...
My medicals expired in March 2020. I am in touch with my MP office which advised me that Eligibility and Security are passed, the only holdup is the medicals. I was told they are probably deciding whether I need to re-do my medicals or not. Is there someone in a similar situation?
IRCC asked me for additional docs on April 14th, which I provided within the given timeline.
I was also told that my file was sent from the East Coast to Edmonton processing center and then back to the East Coast... I live in Calgary so when the file was transferred to Edmonton (a couple of months ago) I was really hoping the wait won't be much longer... but that wasn't the case.
This uncertainty is killing me. Is there anything I can do, other than contacting my MP for updates?
Regards.
Same here medicals expired and under review

Reactions: Bilybongosky

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hello Folks,
can somebody help me...
Regards.
Hi

Sorry, I am not able to answer your questions or give you and advice, My aor is June 2019 BC PNP waiting and confuse as well

On the 4th of this month, they ask me for Schedule A forms for my entire family, we submitted in a week. We are hoping that they are finalizing , of course our medical is expired, so I know that also an issue.

However I notice that you said they ask for additional documents, was is Schedule A as well?

Reactions: Bilybongosky