+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I hv a query
My medical has expired on 19august but I haven't received any re-medical request. As per Ralph's reply which I got last month my eligibility was recommend passed ,criminality passed and security was not initiated at that time but Medical was about to expire on 19august..
So shall I get re-medical request once they start and finish my security check??

Reactions: kzeed12

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
I hv a query
My medical has expired on 19august but I haven't received any re-medical request. As per Ralph's reply which I got last month my eligibility was recommend passed ,criminality passed and security was not initiated at that time but Medical was about to expire on 19august..
So shall I get re-medical request once they start and finish my security check??
Yup

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
DAMN!! Are you my twin :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Our timeline is exactly the same :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is it possible all Nov 2 cases are handled by the same officer?
Hahahaha. Yes our files and status amd nationality seems to b the same.......... Cant say anything about our visa officer. But even if they r different. They might b identical twins.
On a serious note one of my friends with a same aor and applied with me has got copr within 6 months timeline. So cant really say how ircc do its work? But i feel we get our pprs in the 10th month positively.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hahahaha. Yes our files and status amd nationality seems to b the same.......... Cant say anything about our visa officer. But even if they r different. They might b identical twins.
On a serious note one of my friends with a same aor and applied with me has got copr within 6 months timeline. So cant really say how ircc do its work? But i feel we get our pprs in the 10th month positively.
Well, I mentioned a few pages ago that all Eligibility met cases were approved by 10 months. I did see many cases in immitracker who had eligibility met for months then finally received PPR around 9-10 month mark.

So I guess hope still left. Let's see 10 days more to go!! IRCC really needs to pick up pace sooner because they're already planning to go off for a month in December for winter break :(

Reactions: Sabisingh1016

Tangygal27

Feb 13, 2018
What i’ve Observed is dt since a couple of weeks dy have started rolling out remedicals. So it should be round the corner. As per GCMS, they hadn’t touched my file since Jan 18, everything was ok except security hadn’t started. BG was in progress jan 18, everyday Since dt i woke up optimistic but slowly it fizzled out. They just forget I guess! But i’m happy dt finally someone looked at it. Thank you for the wishes! Good luck to Ye too

You're the 2nd person I know who got Remedical request at least 2 mos from first medical.. If that's the trend at least some of us still waiting can at least look forward to what might happen next. Please update us your timeline when you get your PPR! Good luck and congrats in advance! :D

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Reactions: Max_Rimon

greenboymx

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
I don't know exactly, but here is the Express Entry presentation and they claim that they are moving away from the old system, which was based on FIFO: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf
But that statement is regarding the process of getting an ITA:

“Candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than the first in line, will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence”.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
But that statement is regarding the process of getting an ITA:

“Candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than the first in line, will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence”.
True, it doesn't say anything about how applicants are processed for PR.

Well in a way it looks like we are in the old category where it is indeed taking us close to 1 year or more to get PR. So Express Entry hasn't really made much difference in processing times

Yatin62441

Aug 14, 2019
did you know you were under Review Required for noc mismatch?? did you order GCMS notes.. just a suggestion - try raising a webform explaining your situation with mismatch - call ircc and talk to an agent regarding the same - i hope you will be able to convince them to reopen your file
Have you actually checked what NOC matches your job description? If it is a mistake from IRCC you can give a proper explanation and ask them to reopen your case.

Now if your NOC was really a mismatch then you can send them a LOE explaining for rectification of your NOC and provide them with a correct NOC for their consideration and ask them to reopen your case. It's a 50-50 chance really.

Did you order GCMS notes? It would have clearly told you about the NOC mismatch

Read this thread, a person from Nov AOR successfully rectified his NOC and got his PPR. However, it was done before he was refused.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/possible-rejection-due-to-wrong-noc-kindly-help.482293/
thanks Lord!!!