+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Hshow

Oct 12, 2018
Hi All,

Please advice what steps to take if Canada Post misplace Passport and COPR.

What are the steps to get COPR reissued.

Please all positive ideas are welcomed.

Nisza

Jul 13, 2018
Hey guys,

Were we supposed to send them our biometrics along with the application? My AOR is Nov 3 and there was no option to upload the biometrics but now when I check the CIC website it shows we need to submit our biometrics so I’m confused.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hey guys,

Were we supposed to send them our biometrics along with the application? My AOR is Nov 3 and there was no option to upload the biometrics but now when I check the CIC website it shows we need to submit our biometrics so I’m confused.
You didn’t have to submit when you applied before Dec 31 2018. Anyone applying after that date have to submit biometric. So in your case, either you call to ask if you need one or just sit tight and wait until they request.

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hey guys,

If you needed to give biometrics, you would have seen the biometrics request letter on your account. You cannot give biomerics without that letter. The biometrics warning on the CIC website is for new applicants

Ricky09

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I have 23 days left.. no ADR... no update post medicals .. i keep wondering the same.. either my documents and history are in order or nobody has gone through it.. i did contact the call center 2 weeks back and the agent said its “ work in progress “ .. wondering what that means
23 days left here also, no update after medical.

goyalneha60

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
People please help me. I want to raise cse to know my visa office. Can you members please tell me what should i write to them to know my visa office which is processing my application ?
Hi can you please tell me what's the use of knowing visa office ? I know my vo but wat option can I use further if I know this. Thanks

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi can you please tell me what's the use of knowing visa office ? I know my vo but wat option can I use further if I know this. Thanks
Nothing.

Carlosmunoz08

Jul 22, 2018
Philippines
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-19
Me! I called them after ghost update on April 11th, and got to know everything passed but no decision yet... AOR Nov 3
Hi!

I
Whats your AOR? If you have 10 days left for your deadline, you may probably get an update this week :)
This line is really gonna make me hopeful haha! 9 days and holding onto my chair praying!

Reactions: SithLord