+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ReenaArora

Oct 20, 2018
My AOR was on 12-Nov-2018. Yesterday I received COPR and asked to submit my photos, PP and some other form to Sydney office. But i never received anything called PPR and i was wondering what's the difference between PPR & COPR. Anyknow know? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: RR9187

soliloquy

Nov 3, 2016
If people still remember Rod Laver, then with Youtube around I'm sure Djokovic for sure will remembered for the next 40-50 years!!!

I am a Nadal fan and I do agree, we should consider ourselves lucky and proud that we are able to witness these 3 legends play at the same time Purely from tennis perspective, what these 3 are achieving is just insane!! I highly doubt we will ever get to see something like this again!!
@SithLord Someone on my Canada Immigration facebook page just posted their timeline and they got RPRF request AFTER getting PPR. 2 days after. Just thought I'd share, I know you're worried.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
My AOR was on 12-Nov-2018. Yesterday I received COPR and asked to submit my photos, PP and some other form to Sydney office. But i never received anything called PPR and i was wondering what's the difference between PPR & COPR. Anyknow know? Thanks in advance.
What you received is PPR. COPR (along with visa on passport) is what you get after you send your photos, passports and filled form to your local visa office.

Congratulations BTW!

gaganvirk07

Feb 6, 2019
What time did u receive the email

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
It depends on the country. Some countries such as UK, US, etc. share info about these things with Canada. in the Terms and Conditions of PR, you gave permission to cic to share your info if necessary. But, not all the countries share these info.
Also, I don't think embassies are involved in these things as they are usually busy with more important stuff. They don't need embassy. It is just sharing databases.
Thanks for your answer.
Looks like they just forgot my application :D
Two and a half months in criminality review....and I never even got a parking ticket :)
Its obvious from my notes that no one touched my application since R10 - Nov 30

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
I called to an agent today. She told my application has been transferd to NDVO on 22nd jan, my aor is 18th nov. ND is my local visa office. What does this means and what stage i would be??

xycan

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
What you received is PPR. COPR (along with visa on passport) is what you get after you send your photos, passports and filled form to your local visa office.

Congratulations BTW!
Hi Pizzaboy, is there any update of your case? Get in IP2?

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Sorry I don't know the VO. Timeline is as follows,

ITA - 19-Sep-2018
AOR - 12-Nov-2018
MEP - 12-Dec-2018
PPR - 20-Feb-2019

I'm not too sure about IP1 & IP2 dates though.

Hope this helps. Thanks!
Thanks for sharing! :) All the best with your journey...