Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Sorry I don't know the VO. Timeline is as follows,

ITA - 19-Sep-2018
AOR - 12-Nov-2018
MEP - 12-Dec-2018
PPR - 20-Feb-2019

I'm not too sure about IP1 & IP2 dates though.

Hope this helps. Thanks!
Hi reena, can you share the subject line, email id which was mentioned in COPR email, by this we will keep an eye on the similar subject line or email id

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
What I want to ask is how many from India have got an update for the BG check changing from will send a message to in progress.
I didn't apply from India but mine changed 2 days after medical passed but now stuck on ADR

SMNewMember

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
My application was untouched since AOR (30th November) but all updates happened within week.
2 weeks ago my medical passed and 2 days later BG changed to in progress and next day ADR.

My file is at local VO
Any Nov 2nd AORs who have applied for GCMS notes and have received it already. Please share findings or updates if any. I am planning to apply this week.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
@SithLord Someone on my Canada Immigration facebook page just posted their timeline and they got RPRF request AFTER getting PPR. 2 days after. Just thought I'd share, I know you're worried.
Hi everyone our application Aor date :2nov. Our application status changed to IP2 on 1st Feb. We are still waiting for Rprf request message. We are planning to order gcms notes. Can anyone help us with authentic link to order gcms? @SithLord our aor and mep matches with your dates. We had once called cic agent she said our application is normal. Not much information we received. Our progress bar showing 10 weeks now. We are going through one of the consultants it's there mailid where they will receive the mails.Hence we can only check from cic login. I hope we get the rprf request soon.Please suggest everyone shall we order gcms.

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
Hi everyone our application Aor date :2nov. Our application status changed to IP2 on 1st Feb. We are still waiting for Rprf request message. We are planning to order gcms notes. Can anyone help us with authentic link to order gcms? @SithLord our aor and mep matches with your dates. We had once called cic agent she said our application is normal. Not much information we received. Our progress bar showing 10 weeks now. We are going through one of the consultants it's there mailid where they will receive the mails.Hence we can only check from cic login. I hope we get the rprf request soon.Please suggest everyone shall we order gcms.
your VO???

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was told the same by agent that everything is normal. Atleast you guys moved to IP2. No changes for me since I cleared MEP. I expect some movement from next month. RPRF request might come very late for us, when our application is approved!!

You can order from getgcms.com

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord Someone on my Canada Immigration facebook page just posted their timeline and they got RPRF request AFTER getting PPR. 2 days after. Just thought I'd share, I know you're worried.
Which VO is that? That's messed up lol.

Whoever it was must have realised they didn't get RPRF after sending PPR lol

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I was told the same by agent that everything is normal. Atleast you guys moved to IP2. No changes for me since I cleared MEP. I expect some movement from next month. RPRF request might come very late for us, when our application is approved!!

Thanks v vl check this link. Let's hope for the best

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019

Thanks v vl check this link. Let's hope for the best

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
Even I called yesterday , Aor 20 November ,CPC Ottawa, wanted to know about eligibility but didn't get to. What about your application, and I was wondering if ADR comes from CIO or CPC,any idea
Why are you expecting an ADR? your app will move a lot faster without it. so better to hope you dont get any. except of course you did not pay RPRF upfront. And if so, I suggest you pay it asap to keep things moving smoothly. cheers.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Why are you expecting an ADR? your app will move a lot faster without it. so better to hope you dont get any. except of course you did not pay RPRF upfront. And if so, I suggest you pay it asap to keep things moving smoothly. cheers.
How shall we pay RPRF without even getting the message because we are waiting for the rprf message since December Post our MEP. Please suggest.