+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

uday453

May 6, 2019
I got a ghost update when i opened my account today. I did not get any email notification. My new born is added to the file now. I dont know how long it takes now.
Nov 4 AOR
CIO sydney

When i called CIC earlier Agent mentioned

Eligibility- met
Criminality - passed
Security - not yet started

Ordered GCMS still Waiting...... for the PPR rain

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
@SithLord -I ordered notes on Friday but didn’t received acknowledgement from them..should I mail them again to ask?
And please tell me appropriate time to call cic and talk to an agent.
Thanks
Generally, the request is placed on the following business day. So I believe your request must be placed yesterday and it would take them atleast a week to respond

You will get acknowledgement of your request once the notes are generated :)

Call them around 6.30 PM(Indian Time)

Reactions: Shweta1289
May 28, 2019
Hi guys,
Our profile is little over 180 days old.
After today's maintenance when I signed in my medicals were passed. I have no clue on what is happening.
Here is what my profile looks like after 189 days to be precise.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage am I at?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
IP1 after 189 days?
You didn't move into ip1 you would always have been in ip1 since you cleared medicals...
Next stage would be IP2...followed by PR..

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,
Our profile is little over 180 days old.
After today's maintenance when I signed in my medicals were passed. I have no clue on what is happening.
Here is what my profile looks like after 189 days to be precise.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What stage am I at?
same status since Jan. Exactly same.
180th day today. This is supposed to be ip1. When your background status changes to progressing, it becomes ip2!!

Reactions: zafontana