+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Pls help!!
My agent give me print out that I receive ppr. But no update in my account.
Also my UCI number is different on ppr

How can this be possible
My relations are not good with my agent now

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pls help!!
My agent give me print out that I receive ppr. But no update in my account.
Also my UCI number is different on ppr

How can this be possible
My relations are not good with my agent now
Generally, you get an Email first and it takes 1-2 days to update in your account. But the UCI number should be the same throughout your application. You can once again cross check with the UCI number mentioned in your GCMS notes and your account.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hello everyone.Just a question, who decides how much CRS points an applicant will get? CIC or the immigration consultant? is there a preset points for every qualifications? or does CIC only verify the points set by the immigation consultant? thanks ahead!
There is a proper points grid made to calculate your CRS score. IRCC and the consultants follow that grid to calculate the score.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Do you thinking there was anything missing in your original experience document like your salary info that made them ask for taxes or it was just random?
My HR used the CIC guidelines when he made the experience letter. So I'm not really sure if it's random or anything is missing.

He is probably going to provide the same letter again on Monday.

VM_MV

Aug 15, 2018
India
AOR Received.
20-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2019
My HR used the CIC guidelines when he made the experience letter. So I'm not really sure if it's random or anything is missing.

He is probably going to provide the same letter again on Monday.
Hi
I am not sure whether this will help or not in your case but I have heard people who are unable to provide with salary slips or bank statements they can ask for a *salary certificate* from the HR.

To,
Blah blah
The correct format of the letter you can see

This is to certify Mr. ___ has worked with us from ___ to ___ as a ____. His emolument details for the tenure are as below:
Then a table comes
First column is the period (02.05.2018 to 01.05.2019) and the second column will be emolument paid (INR) and this column will be baiscaly amount you got that year.

You can take this on a company letter head and they cannot say no to this document because you are just asking them to write down the total amount they gave you.

Also just to make help them more go to your salary account and take out hard copy of your bank statements and highlight that transaction where you received your salary and calculate it and attached the print outs with this letter and give it to them and tell them I am makimg your life easier you just need to copy this letter on a letter head and give me and as a proof I have attached the bank statements you can verify the exact amount you paid.

I am not sure whether this is making sense to you or not but I feel this way IRCC will understand that you actually got the money and you worked for that organization.

Reactions: SithLord

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
HI,

We have submitted express entry PR application in nov 2018. Online site shows 20 days to complete of the application. There is no communication from IRCC or any updates. We are anxious and eager to know if everything is going fine with our application. What is the expected time to see any kind of update from IRCC? Should we wait for their response till 0 days are left on the application? Please let us know your thoughts.
Wait for 20 more days and hope to get some update.
other ways to check is 1. Order GCMS notes , 2) Call IRCC.
I would suggest you to wait for 20 days and hope to hear a good news soon

Maheen khan

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey everyone,
Has anyone exceeded 6 months here?
I have 3 days left for 180 days and still no update at all. What would be the timeline if I exceed 6 months?