+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Received my notes. Looks like they were generated on 19th March.

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

But on 3rd January, a case processing agent looked at my file. Unfortunately, got review required for proof of funds even though neither current balance nor average balance were short. Everything else is fine, though.

Whats funny is that my Eligibility status has bounced several times between Not Started -> Passed -> Review Required -> Passed -> Not Started (with a couple of intermediate states like Calculating in between).

On 10th January, it looks like file was transferred to NDVO for "workload distribution". Since then, it looks likely its been waiting for the attention of a visa officer for final review.

I predict that either PPR will come by end of this month or I am going to be stuck in review required for a long time :).
It is very interesting how status can bounce from rr to met and then not started. I always thought that until an officer looks at a file it will remain rr.
Can you please share with us what is written in your notes section regarding eligibility assessment ?

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
She mentioned application will be cleared in processing time and that 80% applications updated/cleared in last few days.
Does it mean that they have started working on backlog applications? If I get the last part right, is it going to be a great number of PPRs issued in the nearest future?:eek:

Reactions: bk2018

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I just have a small doubt ... . Which I know might not have any particular answer.... ..
Some of the members of this group have gone through many forums. .....
So if u can tell me.. ..... Are the probability of rejection less after a file crosses 160 days... .. . I know rejection can happen anytime. ....but that is if something is really bad in file......
If it's a normal file, will it reduce the rejection chances ?

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Is CIC providing PPR based on NOC?

Of lately have been seeing a lot of FSWO - OCT/NOV/DEC guys getting PPR for NOC 2173/2174. This is despite a large chunk of pending files with similar timeline and VO but different NOC
I doubt it, I'm also 2173 with dependants that only travelled to USA, so with that logic I should have gotten PPR by now. It's just luck.

Reactions: shaileshr007

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I just have a small doubt ... . Which I know might not have any particular answer.... ..
So if u can tell me.. ..... Are the probability of rejection less after a file crosses 160 days... .. . I know rejection can happen anytime. ....but that is if something is really bad in file......
At this point I think they'll ask for additional documents instead of outright rejecting.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
160 days' wait makes everyone think that way.150 made me .
Have you got notes or called them to know the eligibility , if it is passed then nothing to worry .
Don't want to scare you but while searching the forum I saw a few cases getting rejection even after 12 months or more. But very few.

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
160 days' wait makes everyone think that way.150 made me .
Have you got notes or called them to know the eligibility , if it is passed then nothing to worry .
Don't want to scare you but while searching the forum I saw a few cases getting rejection even after 12 months or more. But very few.
And that makes me ask ... ... If they were rejected after 12 months, then on what basis?
I Mean if it is coz of pof, or criminality. It makes sense.. ....
Otherwise I doubt why would they reject....
And since the normal processing time is 6 months ..... So I assume..... cic must have given them enough time to produce additional documents till 12 months . They might have rejected only after satisfactory documents were not submitted .

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I received an update in my account today which is a good sign, I need to provide one document which I will do so tomorrow I feel happy my day for PR is close

Reactions: Sandhusarwar

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I received an update in my account today which is a good sign, I need to provide one document which I will do so tomorrow I feel happy my day for PR is close
Schedule A ?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
And that makes me ask ... ... If they were rejected after 12 months, then on what basis?
I Mean if it is coz of pof, or criminality. It makes sense.. ....
Otherwise I doubt why would they reject....
And since the normal processing time is 6 months ..... So I assume..... cic must have given them enough time to produce additional documents till 12 months . They might have rejected only after satisfactory documents were not submitted .
Some were due to POF ,mostly complex cases like Lmia job offer or Canadian experience .but some are there with job responsibilities missing .
I also hope they ask for ADR but there are cases with straight away rejection also.that why PPL opt for notes and provide additional information before an officer's review to avoid rejection. I am thinking of notes at the completion of 160 days as call centre people just don't disclose anything these days.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
H

Hi Pizzaboy, This cycle of not started, calculate, review required, calculation in progress passed, not started is a normal thing. I would recommend please put up a Case Specific enquiry with some additional document / explanation that would strengthen your case w.r.t. to POF. Doing so will not harm or delay your application in any case so why not. I believe that hey haven't asked for any additional document from their side and thus it doesn't seem to be a very big issue for them as well. Hope you will get all this sorted soon and get your PPR AEAP.
Submitted bank letter w/ both current & average balances above POF amount and the notes don't say why review is required for POF. So not sure what additional documents I can send :). I will wait, I think a VO will just needs to see it and will approve.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
It is very interesting how status can bounce from rr to met and then not started. I always thought that until an officer looks at a file it will remain rr.
Can you please share with us what is written in your notes section regarding eligibility assessment ?
Its pretty standard except for one line indicating "Review Required" at the end for POF.