+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
I did say this earlier but people said I was being negative.

I have been following September and October threads closely. Majority of the PPRs are now coming in around 7-8 months time. The processing has become slow. We need to be realistic :)

The other day I found out in June thread, that still 40 applicants(who are still active in the thread) waiting for PPR.
It's OK to wait 7-8 months.. . ... Provided we get ppr.... .

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Estimated remaining processing time: 60 Day(s)

I am also in this club now, this is getting frustrating seeing that dec AORs are getting PPR o_O
My advise to you would be to forget thinking about PPR.

Get the mindset that it won't be processed in the 6 month timeframe an it will take longer.

Then you can start focussing on your life.

I haven't logged into my profile since Friday and it feels good for a change lol

Reactions: ankushk2 and RR9187

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's OK to wait 7-8 months.. . ... Provided we get ppr.... .
That's the thing. There is no guarantee we will get it in even after 7-8 months.

It all just depends.

The last month or so I have thought way too much on this and I am pretty stressed out. I have just left it at god's grace now. It will come when it comes.

Even my GCMS notes haven't arrived yet :confused: Looking at my luck, I am pretty sure my PPR ain't coming anytime soon

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
I did say this earlier but people said I was being negative.

I have been following September and October threads closely. Majority of the PPRs are now coming in around 7-8 months time. The processing has become slow. We need to be realistic :)

The other day I found out in June thread, that still 40 applicants(who are still active in the thread) waiting for PPR.
This.

I have also noticed this and is apparent once you start going through actual threads.

The average times have gone up for ALL offices it seems. It is not just Montreal anymore. I notice people even in Ottawa (which was much more efficient than others) now pushing many cases beyond 6 months.

I think we all need to re-align our expectations. Most cases for November folks will probably cross 6 months.

Reactions: SithLord

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Gcms notes just arrived. Aor 14 nov. Criminality and medical passed. Eliginility n security not started. At month 4!!! *sigh*. Please how can we know if R10 has been completed or not from the gcms notes? So many pages..

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Gcms notes just arrived. Aor 14 nov. Criminality and medical passed. Eliginility n security not started. At month 4!!! *sigh*. Please how can we know if R10 has been completed or not from the gcms notes? So many pages..
Office where your application is?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This.

I have also noticed this and is apparent once you start going through actual threads.

The average times have gone up for ALL offices it seems. It is not just Montreal anymore. I notice people even in Ottawa (which was much more efficient than others) now pushing many cases beyond 6 months.

I think we all need to re-align our expectations. Most cases for November folks will probably cross 6 months.
Going through all the different threads you get a much clear picture about where you stand. Yes, some get it within 6 months but that's only minority.

All this talk about not paying RPRF upfront, calling IRCC constantly etc delays your process or ordering GCMS notes triggers your application is all not true.It may have been true for 2017 but now it doesn't really make any difference because all offices processing time has gone up.

There are people in June threads who have paid RPRF upfront, ordered GCMS every month, not called IRCC and are still waiting for PPR.

If you get processed within 6 months YAY!! If not, one should realistically expect it to be completed around 6-7 months. The folks applying in future will have it more tougher than us since their processing times could be around a year.

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
When did you order GCMS notes?

Canada?

Mar 14, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-11-2018

Look for the notes. it will be in last 2 or 3 pages. You can search for the word 'Program assistant' in the last few pages and it will give you the information you are looking for.

Reactions: balzie101