Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
nitika_joshi said:
fuzzy, only 15-20 days more and then we will all be PRs and you will miss these interactions...think about it, what will we all do then? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :) :) :)
CHEERS
I wish it could be like that. But from the look of it, it should be a month or two. Lets see... 8)

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Summerr said:
I wish it could be like that. But from the look of it, it should be a month or two. Lets see... 8)
I thought mid August was a safe bet. I'm starting to doubt that now, massively. I'm even doubting August in general.

hit23

Jun 24, 2014
hit23 said:
Application sent – oct 29, 2013
Application received – 4 November, 2013
Medical requested – 10 December
R
In Process – 30 april,2014
Passport Requested - 19 th june,2014
category- sinp

I AM FROM SASKACHEWAN.I JUST GOT PPR ON 19TH OF JUNE,2014.BUT I HAVE BIG PROBLEM THAT MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER IS IN INDIA.SO,I CAN NOT BRING THEIR PASSPORT HEARE FOR STEMPING.CIC GIVEN ME 60 DAYS TO STEMP THE PASSPORT.I SEND AN E MAIL ON SAME DAY,BUT I DIDN'T GOT REPLY YET.I TOLD THAT PLZ MAKE SOME ARRENGENT IN INDIA FOR STEMPING OF PASSPORT FOR MY WIFE AND BABY.
I WANT TO KNOW THAT THEY REALY MAKE ARRANGEMENT IN INDIA FOR STEMPING.HOW MANY DAYS THEY WILL TAKE TO REPLY.
I AM SO MUCH WORRIED THAT THEY WILL REPLY ME IN TIME?

PLZ GUIDE ME FRIENDS I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM.
I CALLED TWO TIMES IN CALL CENTRE BUT THEY SAID IT'S ONLY CALL CENTRE.I HAVE TO WAIT.IT'S TOO EARLY THEY SAID.
PLZ TELL ME GUYES WHAT TO DO?

daman8906

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Ontario
Category........
An email from Ottawa says-

Dear Sir/Madam
Your application has been finalized and shortly, you will receive a letter for the next step.

"My status is still IP and I'm 21 Nov applicant. In simple, they just haven't updated their system yet. So just hang on we will see more IPs and DMs this weekend"

daman8906

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Hope the best guys and don't be impatient. We've waited lots already and now it's just a matter of a month or maximum two!

Ainpfedral

Jul 8, 2014
Any updates guys, my application received on 12 nov and shows medical received. After that there is no updates, not even inprocess rprf paid on 16 May and received email for fingerprints and I sent them on next day. Now how long they will take to inprocess file . Plz help me somebody

ppr2014

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
daman8906 said:
An email from Ottawa says-

Dear Sir/Madam
Your application has been finalized and shortly, you will receive a letter for the next step.

"My status is still IP and I'm 21 Nov applicant. In simple, they just haven't updated their system yet. So just hang on we will see more IPs and DMs this weekend"

when did you sent them the email and wher did do you sent them the email ?

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ainpfedral said:
Any updates guys, my application received on 12 nov and shows medical received. After that there is no updates, not even inprocess rprf paid on 16 May and received email for fingerprints and I sent them on next day. Now how long they will take to inprocess file . Plz help me somebody

What was you agents name ?

Ainpfedral

Jul 8, 2014
gav89singh said:
What was you agents name ?
I sent them an email to confirm that they receive my Pcc and I got reply from them two weeks ago, they said they got everything now what they need, but status is still medical received

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ainpfedral said:
I sent them an email to confirm that they receive my Pcc and I got reply from them two weeks ago, they said they got everything now what they need, but status is still medical received
Also, what's PCC?

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.