+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 PNP APPLICATIONS

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Rb2013 said:
Hi Guys,

I just got an email from CIO Sydney asking for original and recent PCC from India. I already subimtted a PCC from India dated Oct 8, and my application was received on 13 Dec. I don't understand why they are asking for PCC again, even though the one I submitted is less than 3 months old.
Any suggestions on what to do? Should I email and mail them a scanned copy of my PCC, and apply for a new one in the meanwhile? How long do they take to reply emails on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca email id?
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!

I suggest you should just apply for a new one cuz they take 30-40 days to reply n u don't want it to be too late to apply a new one

Rb2013

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec 2013
File Transfer...
In Process: 11 July 2014
Interview........
Decision Made: 3 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
23 Sep 2014
gav89singh said:
I suggest you should just apply for a new one cuz they take 30-40 days to reply n u don't want it to be too late to apply a new one
Thanks a lot for the reply :)

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
braveblade said:
Good luck to all Nov 2013 applicants. Your PR is on its way.
Thank you, soon our wait we will be over. :)

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
Rb2013 said:
Hi Guys,

I just got an email from CIO Sydney asking for original and recent PCC from India. I already subimtted a PCC from India dated Oct 8, and my application was received on 13 Dec. I don't understand why they are asking for PCC again, even though the one I submitted is less than 3 months old.
Any suggestions on what to do? Should I email and mail them a scanned copy of my PCC, and apply for a new one in the meanwhile? How long do they take to reply emails on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca email id?
Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!
That is weird on the part of CIC. I had the same issue. I submitted all my PCCs. Infact I submitted my Indian PCC dated Nov 2013 in June 2014. They asked me again. I faxed them saying I have already sent it via courier(with courier number). After sending the fax my application was changed to process in 2 days. And now it is Decision Made.

However, since I was not sure I did already apply for another set of PCCs ending up wasting more money.

So in your case it is better to fax them and see if they change the status in a day or two.

Rb2013

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Dec 2013
File Transfer...
In Process: 11 July 2014
Interview........
Decision Made: 3 Aug 2014
Passport Req..
23 Sep 2014
Summerr said:
That is weird on the part of CIC. I had the same issue. I submitted all my PCCs. Infact I submitted my Indian PCC dated Nov 2013 in June 2014. They asked me again. I faxed them saying I have already sent it via courier(with courier number). After sending the fax my application was changed to process in 2 days. And now it is Decision Made.

However, since I was not sure I did already apply for another set of PCCs ending up wasting more money.

So in your case it is better to fax them and see if they change the status in a day or two.
Hi Summer, Yes I think you are right about the fax thing. Hopefully they realize that my PCC is valid and change the application to IP. I think I am also gonna end up wasting money like you for the new PCC. Anyways, Congratulations for DM and thanks for the help :)

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
NO DM for me yet...
Any more DMs after 21st Nov.... :) :p :p :p :p :p

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
gav89singh said:
Hi guys ...

I got this reply from Ottawa when i asked them why I am not even in process yet..
although I submitted documents to Sydney.

Dear Sir/Madam

Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.
Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization at this moment.

Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

What do you guys sense out of it ?? Has it been brought back to Ottawa / is it a good sign if any ?
Hi gav89singh,
Can you please tell me that how many days after CPC OTTAWA reply to your email .I have sent them email on friday no reply yet.

Thanks,

I hope you will get the IP SOON.

blabla

Aug 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! I am November 21 applicant,but still didnt get DM! :'(.Are there more November 21 applicant or before who didnt get it? ??? :'( :(

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blabla said:
Hi! I am November 21 applicant,but still didnt get DM! :'(.Are there more November 21 applicant or before who didnt get it? ??? :'( :(
Dude, November 12th here.

blabla

Aug 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That really just ain't fair man :-( :mad:,they are playing chess with people lives by this,how can they be so unemphatic man... :mad: :eek: :(

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blabla said:
That really just ain't fair man :-( :mad:,they are playing chess with people lives by this,how can they be so unemphatic man... :mad: :eek: :(
It's the fact you can't speak to anyone that I find most pathetic. What type of office doesn't take calls? Only emails?

And even when you email it takes four weeks.

Appalling services.

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
Skau1987 said:
Is DM is based on application received date or IP date...anybody hav any idea??
it's always on the date application was received , unless they require additional docs. or something totally depends on file to file ..

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Adi7 said:
Hi gav89singh,
Can you please tell me that how many days after CPC OTTAWA reply to your email .I have sent them email on friday no reply yet.

Thanks,

I hope you will get the IP SOON.
After 10 calendar days bud. N thanks I really hope I do .. I don't see any other nov 1 applicant who isn't even IP.. Most of them already landed.