Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
No IP even today! :(

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppr2014 said:
Wait till friday. they updated my status on friday.
they updated mine on Sunday night for IP and DM on Sunday night as well

ixd3009

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-01-2014
LANDED..........
already in Canada on WP
On June 9 I received an email from CIC that I need to send them an updated Schedule A, specifically for months that I left gaps. I noticed that when I was checking after they sent me reminder email on May 15th so I corrected it and sent it together with RPRF receipt. They received it on June 2nd and what I'm thinking now is that is sitting somewhere on someone's desk because they also sent the reminder for RPRF fee even though I also sent them an email with the copy of the receipt to cost recovery address. Should I email them and explain this with the tracking number or should I just send everything again?
It's not a problem to send everything again but I'm thinking that will take 3-4 days again. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I.

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ixd3009 said:
On June 9 I received an email from CIC that I need to send them an updated Schedule A, specifically for months that I left gaps. I noticed that when I was checking after they sent me reminder email on May 15th so I corrected it and sent it together with RPRF receipt. They received it on June 2nd and what I'm thinking now is that is sitting somewhere on someone's desk because they also sent the reminder for RPRF fee even though I also sent them an email with the copy of the receipt to cost recovery address. Should I email them and explain this with the tracking number or should I just send everything again?
It's not a problem to send everything again but I'm thinking that will take 3-4 days again. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I.
if i were you, i will send anther schedule A by fax, and they will update your status within one week, they asked me to send new schedule A on April 3rd, and I sent immediately, on April 7th, i checked my ECAS, they started processing mine on April 4th, so it will not delay your application, the ppr is based on the date of application, not the date of IP or DM

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
ixd3009 said:

Thanks!
I.
I got the same email .. asking me to submit the gaps and Police Clearance which I did just last week.

The only difference is that this email was sent by an agent from CIO Sydney. And he asked me to send the requested documents addressed to him specifically, this time when I send it again.

I am in a delima what should I do...

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Summerr said:
I got the same email .. asking me to submit the gaps and Police Clearance which I did just last week.

The only difference is that this email was sent by an agent from CIO Sydney. And he asked me to send the requested documents addressed to him specifically, this time when I send it again.

I am in a delima what should I do...
you should send it to him by fax and quote him name on the cover page.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
I never left any gaps.

There were not enough rows on the form to fill all the information for the past years, therefore, I had to use MS WORD to document the rest of the information.
I did attach this extra MS Word sheet with all the information and sent it and now I get this email from an agent asking me to send the form again with my signature.

Is it because I did not put my signature on the MS Word sheet that I created to fill the remaining info.

I would appreciate if anybody could help me with this. Thank you.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
KEN2000 said:
thank you Ken... could you please provide me the fax number and i would appreciate if you could review my above post too..

Igbin

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KEN2000 said:
Good suggestion. Please proceed as KEN2000 advice you.

ppr2014

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Summerr said:
I never left any gaps.

There were not enough rows on the form to fill all the information for the past years, therefore, I had to use MS WORD to document the rest of the information.
I did attach this extra MS Word sheet with all the information and sent it and now I get this email from an agent asking me to send the form again with my signature.

Is it because I did not put my signature on the MS Word sheet that I created to fill the remaining info.

Did CIC asked you to send you the MS WORD sheet with signature. If yes when did they asked you. ans whats your current status on the CIC website.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just complete the entire form again but fill out that page twice with the extra information and print out and attach with rest of that document. That is, if that whole form has 4 pages and it is page #3 that you couldn't enter all the information because of lack of space, fill out only page #3 again with the remaining information and print it out. That means you will have page #3 twice on that form and staple together.
Then go to last page where you are required to sign and sign. That way you have a single document (though with repeated page #3) but signed on the last page as required. CIC wants to see their acceptable document formort as generated on their website and not a WORD document.

That's exactly what I did in my case.

Summerr said:
I never left any gaps.

ixd3009

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-01-2014
LANDED..........
already in Canada on WP
KEN2000 said:
if i were you, i will send anther schedule A by fax, and they will update your status within one week, they asked me to send new schedule A on April 3rd, and I sent immediately, on April 7th, i checked my ECAS, they started processing mine on April 4th, so it will not delay your application, the ppr is based on the date of application, not the date of IP or DM
Do you have a fax number? And I don't know the agent's name or anything. It just said to send it ATTN: AQS Team 1, Case Processing Agent.

ixd3009

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-01-2014
LANDED..........
already in Canada on WP
Also, I don't know does it matter but the emails were from Sydney, not Ottawa.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
Ed_nia said:
Just complete the entire form again but fill out that page twice with the extra information and print out and attach with rest of that document. That is, if that whole form has 4 pages and it is page #3 that you couldn't enter all the information because of lack of space, fill out only page #3 again with the remaining information and print it out. That means you will have page #3 twice on that form and staple together.
Then go to last page where you are required to sign and sign. That way you have a single document (though with repeated page #3) but signed on the last page as required. CIC wants to see their acceptable document formort as generated on their website and not a WORD document.

That's exactly what I did in my case.
Thank you very much....I am going to do that.