NOVEMBER 2013 APPLICATIONS

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santhoshnt said:
ECAS shows 'Medical results have been received' :).

ECAS Updated on 25th May.
Where you did your medical?

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shri_boss said:
Hi Retwant,

What is your NOC code? Are they processing based on the NoC code?
My job title is engineering project manager. I forgot which NOC code, but I promised myself not to open my previous documents again, I just want to focus on landing now and help people here as much as I can.

They don't disclose if they prioritize certain NOC code over another, but oversaturated jobs like Cooks and certain accounting positions are no more eligible. Few jobs have number of caps to limit the accepted applicants. From here, we can safely conclude that Visa Officers may take longer reviewing time or even harsher decision on applicants with oversaturated positions. Your reference letter will help Visa Officers understand your job position and classification under NOC better, and could prove to be very vital to their decision making process...

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bqljr said:
check out this awesome spreadsheet for timelines... Hope the 'upfront' yellow line across my timeline doesn't jinx anything lol ;)
Did you just got your PPR? On the spreadsheet, it shows you got it today.

It is more helpful to people trying to help other people when they can find those extra information easily. Sometimes those extra clicking would hinder us to help more people, and don't forget most of us are busy people as well. :D

jimkal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
11-09-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
retwant said:
If you compared to previous datas, the Visa Officers should be reviewing your medical eligibility already or quite soon. That means your previous medical result in August should still be valid and they most likely will use it. Maybe you can pay RPRF upfront (follow Toby's website: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/where-do-i-have-to-send-the-rprf-receipt) and email them to inform that you have performed your medical exam @ Panel Physician X, on Y date, and medical result uploaded on Z date, as well as paid RPRF fee on A date. I hope that way your application can be processed faster. You can use Toby's template again:
http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html Make sure you ask for reply email to acknowledge receipt of new information...
FYI, RPRF fees are refundable. That's why a lot of people did it upfront on previous months...
Hi retwant,
Thank you for the information and the links. These would be useful. Could you also confirm if I have to send the medicals done scanned copy by email or send the hard copy by mail. I am not sure when the medicals information was sent to CIC office from my physician. How do I get that information.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did your Panel Physician mention anything about emed? What I did before on my case was just mentioning those information without attaching any medical result attachments. But I have heard other people did attach their medical results as well. So either way should work fine~

bqljr

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
retwant said:
Did you just got your PPR? On the spreadsheet, it shows you got it today.

It is more helpful to people trying to help other people when they can find those extra information easily. Sometimes those extra clicking would hinder us to help more people, and don't forget most of us are busy people as well. :D
NO I did not.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The spreadsheet says otherwise thou. Wish you will get that PPR request soon anyways. Good luck with that~

CECnovguy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Hey Guys,

My friend got his MR today. His Application was filed on Nov 18th. I have asked him to post his timelines in the forum.

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
retwant said:
The spreadsheet says otherwise thou. Wish you will get that PPR request soon anyways. Good luck with that~
That's me who put her PPR as TODAY since we don't have any column as Decision made. And the Column "Ecas status" is driven by a formula so ...
I am sure she will get her PPR by EOD or latest by tomorrow.
I will update it accordingly upon her posting to this thread...
Hope that clears your doubt @retwant

rinkupatel.dmj

Mar 13, 2013
Toronto, ON, CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15/05/2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
File Transfer...
21-12-2013
Med's Request
UPFRONT - 12-04-2014
Med's Done....
ECAS UPDATED: 25-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2014 / Change of VO 11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
LANDED..........
31-12-2014 @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls
I just wanted to know how many out following users are "ACTIVE" on the forum and they are still waiting to get an update w.r.t their applications. We will appreciate if you plz update or atleast show some activity on the thread.

• PRhopeful2014
  • gudluckcanada
  • lemon_edz
  • s20lee
  • ajcanada
  • kailu07
  • Tester
  • Neha Arora
  • Mil3003
  • ye
  • ju_Mark
  • cs113425
  • cec2174plk
  • Captain planet
  • Bobby

Since, according to current trend most of applicants until NOV 18, 2013 have received their MRs.
Just wanted to get total count of active users.

sammiroobois

Oct 24, 2013
mine ecas stays app received on nov 15 :-[ nothing changed so far. I assume its coming up soon but it seems most of you guys who submitted around the same time have made to medical request... i am worried now :-[ How do you receive the MR? is it going to be an email or simply ecas status change? thank you..

lemon_edz

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 07, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2014
Im still alive and so far no activity yet except i got my bowp for 1 yr.

application receive : nov 19
aor: jan 6

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rinkupatel.dmj said:
That's me who put her PPR as TODAY since we don't have any column as Decision made. And the Column "Ecas status" is driven by a formula so ...
I am sure she will get her PPR by EOD or latest by tomorrow.
I will update it accordingly upon her posting to this thread...
Hope that clears your doubt @ retwant
Ooo... I am just worried about misrepresentation of facts, and people who barely reads from the forum going straight to spreadsheet will think that someone already got a passport request. The "Ecas status" column shouldn't even be driven by formula, because they are updated whenever the Visa Officers want them to be. At the moment, maybe it is a good time to change that before more "Decision Made" status coming, and may cause mass confusion.

From decision made to passport request, it may take from a day to few months. We can always wish them well to get faster processing times, but let's not put the hope up by making the standard PPR would be a day or two after ECAS update "Decision Made". If we do that, and majority will get otherwise, we will get a lot of disappointments and questions "Why my PPR takes more than a day or two?".

CEC_NOV_PR

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2014
Folks,
Below are my timelines.. I haven't heard anything reg MR... Am I only one yet to get MR?

App sent: Nov 7
App received : Nov 12
AOC: Dec 13, 2013
ECAS status: App Received...